+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: DFCSS membership

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I obviously know more about how the society is regarded (or disregarded) by FPS so my leanings are more toward society but I really think there's fault and truth on both sides.

I only care about Dundee FC now but will continue to rubbish any lies and misconceptions about the society posted on this forum - not by you obviously as you pretty much only post what you know or strongly suspect.
    Two members of the DFCSS board wanted FPS kept out in 2013, I think everyone knows what FPS think about DFCSS, same as everyone else. As for your pathetic passive aggressive posting, no-one has given a phukk about DFCSS since they were removed by a hostile crowd of DFCSS members in 2013, but since they've decided to cause disruption at a crucial point in the season, they're not likely to be given much leeway, are they.

"This proposal is a response to the initial talks between the Society and Club aimed at creating a ‘Shareholder Agreement’ between the Society and FPS to safeguard the Society’s entrenched rights". The Society's entrenched rights, not the club's rights against rogue owners, but a society of 130 people, their rights. Can't make these people up, where do they all come from

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    "This proposal is a response to the initial talks between the Society and Club aimed at creating a ‘Shareholder Agreement’ between the Society and FPS to safeguard the Society’s entrenched rights". The Society's entrenched rights, not the club's rights against rogue owners, but a society of 130 people, their rights. Can't make these people up, where do they all come from
    ok il bite,what if and i mean that lightly the yanks on both sides of the street were to change their minds and decided to merge both teams and move into the dump and play in tangerine tops black shorts with a small blue trim on each? at least with the foresight that the ss had,its pretty safe to say that isnt a reallity at the moment,however sell those shares or give them away so the yanks can get some tax relief then the odds shorten considerably,im no ss lover but i give them credit for those A shares

Another cogent argument from the guy that doesn't know what cogent means.

I'll repeat that you obviously don't know me and I'll ask again, what January 2017 meeting?

Two members of the DFCSS board wanted FPS kept out in 2013, I think everyone knows what FPS think about DFCSS, same as everyone else. As for your pathetic passive aggressive posting, no-one has given a phukk about DFCSS since they were removed by a hostile crowd of DFCSS members in 2013, but since they've decided to cause disruption at a crucial point in the season, they're not likely to be given much leeway, are they.
    Which two members wanted FPS kept out in 2013? In fact no, I'll answer that for you - the entire DFCSS board at that time wanted FPS kept out, many more than two people. However there was a group of DFCSS members that got together to try and oust them, this group liaised with certain people involved with the club and helped drive the change that saw the existing DFCSS board completely removed and FPS voted in by an overwhelming majority of DFCSS members.

Please tell me where you consider my posting to be aggressive. If you mean assertive or even honest and forthright I'll accept that.

Maybe you can tell me how it is you know it's DFCSS that's currently causing disruption. I'd genuinely like to know what makes you so sure of that.

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    ok il bite,what if and i mean that lightly the yanks on both sides of the street were to change their minds and decided to merge both teams and move into the dump and play in tangerine tops black shorts with a small blue trim on each? at least with the foresight that the ss had,its pretty safe to say that isnt a reallity at the moment,however sell those shares or give them away so the yanks can get some tax relief then the odds shorten considerably,im no ss lover but i give them credit for those A shares
    It sounds like DFCSS are more worried about having to merge with ArabTrust. We're all aware of the protections built into the deal in 2013, but are these protections means to protect the Society (no idea how), or protect the club. And since DFCSS offered to sell the shares in the first place, it's up to them to make sure a merger doesn't happen, not folk on forums.

Another cogent argument from the guy that doesn't know what cogent means.

I'll repeat that you obviously don't know me and I'll ask again, what January 2017 meeting?
    Still waiting on a reply from you, how much did DFCSS pay for the A-shares. Why are DFCSS lying about offering to sell these to FPS? Look forward to more deflection from you

The society has entrenched rights to veto certain possible moves by any potentially 'rogue' future owners. As per Shaded's post above would you like to see these entrenched rights removed and a foreign buyer allowed to run roughshod over our club?

How many members did DFCSS have at the time the entrenched rights were embedded into the football club's articles of association?

Still waiting on a reply from you, how much did DFCSS pay for the A-shares. Why are DFCSS lying about offering to sell these to FPS? Look forward to more deflection from you
    I told you I have no idea of what went on before or after my time so how on earth am I going to know what DFCSS paid for the A shares?

Which two members wanted FPS kept out in 2013? In fact no, I'll answer that for you - the entire DFCSS board at that time wanted FPS kept out, many more than two people. However there was a group of DFCSS members that got together to try and oust them, this group liaised with certain people involved with the club and helped drive the change that saw the existing DFCSS board completely removed and FPS voted in by an overwhelming majority of DFCSS members.

Please tell me where you consider my posting to be aggressive. If you mean assertive or even honest and forthright I'll accept that.

Maybe you can tell me how it is you know it's DFCSS that's currently causing disruption. I'd genuinely like to know what makes you so sure of that.
    Where did I say your posting was aggressive? Have you not done your O-Level English yet, you seem to have a great deal of trouble with interpretation of text which isn't from a Beano story. Mind you, your interpretation of events in 2013 is directly from the Beano, since neither McDonald nor Forbes were ousted in June-August 2013 when it was essential to do just that. As for two existing DFCSS board members, Forbes and IB
    Last edited by Taintedice; 16-01-2019 at 09:53 PM.

I told you I have no idea of what went on before or after my time so how on earth am I going to know what DFCSS paid for the A shares?
    As you're a member of DFCSS, ask to see the minutes, which I'm not allowed to see. Not that this blatant abuse of power would be minuted. It's also a surprise you knew nothing about the A-Shares yet you know chapter and verse about non-existent attempts to get rid of the entire board at the time
    Last edited by Taintedice; 16-01-2019 at 09:51 PM.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)