+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kerr waddel

Kerr waddel

Read in one of the papers this morning that McIntyre was praising Kusunga for volunteering to play on Saturdays he had been ill and had not trained for a week.
    I can't understand why we are in a position like that when we have Kerr waddel on loan.
    I have heard we can't recall him because we extended his loan, but he is still our player.
    Birmingham had Greg Stewart on loan at Killie for the season, but because of injuries to their squad they recalled him from killie.
    Next thin Aberdeen jump in and get Greg Stewart on loan .?
    Can anyone explain this ?

No explanation but it is strange.

Not as if he was completely out the picture.

Always a fine line between what the club needs and what the player needs but club's needs should always come first.

Somebody on here, possibly Noah, suggested he Maybe had a wee bit of an attitude but I cud be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    Read in one of the papers this morning that McIntyre was praising Kusunga for volunteering to play on Saturdays he had been ill and had not trained for a week.
    I can't understand why we are in a position like that when we have Kerr waddel on loan.
    I have heard we can't recall him because we extended his loan, but he is still our player.
    Birmingham had Greg Stewart on loan at Killie for the season, but because of injuries to their squad they recalled him from killie.
    Next thin Aberdeen jump in and get Greg Stewart on loan .?
    Can anyone explain this ?
    The Killie manager said that he thought the Aberdeen move for Stewart was fishy, not the right word but you know what I mean. Is this Aberdeen trying to kill off competition by taking away a top player from Killie?

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

Always a fine line between what the club needs and what the player needs but club's needs should always come first.

Somebody on here, possibly Noah, suggested he Maybe had a wee bit of an attitude but I cud be wrong.
    You saying Noah maybe has an attitude, you trying to stir it

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    A wise man once said;

Dont get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are

JM made up his mind up very quickly about KW and extended his loan.

Make of that what you will.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    JM made up his mind up very quickly about KW and extended his loan.

Make of that what you will.
    I thought you posted something about him but wudnae swear on it.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Lol does read like that a wee bit.

Lol does read like that a wee bit.
    I’ll phuckin attitude you yi c***.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    I’ll phuckin attitude you yi c***.
    Old ****.....please get it right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)