+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: DFCSS membership

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Oh forgot....the crystal palace jolly
    Alloa away in the Irn Bru, then Dumbarton at home when we went up the following week. Less than 4 years ago over 10,000 Dundee fans turned up to support their team, where are they?

But i was referring to Hamilton away when we went down, Livingston away also.Cup games too against Falkirk, Hamilton in the replays. Kilmarnock away when we went back to SPL. Could add others.There's been plenty of times the fans tried to make a difference.

There'll probably be about the sam amount of Dees at a home cup game against QotS that we took to Dumfries in the cup in 2008

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    Alloa away in the Irn Bru, then Dumbarton at home when we went up the following week. Less than 4 years ago over 10,000 Dundee fans turned up to support their team, where are they?

But i was referring to Hamilton away when we went down, Livingston away also.Cup games too against Falkirk, Hamilton in the replays. Kilmarnock away when we went back to SPL. Could add others.There's been plenty of times the fans tried to make a difference.

There'll probably be about the sam amount of Dees at a home cup game against QotS that we took to Dumfries in the cup in 2008
    That's cause some prefer the jolly and a tanked up support will always make a noise...it's no hard.

Real test is can you get anywhere near it at home....we can't now.

We had a decent atmosphere at Dens for a short period and if the corner of the Derry had a been encouraged and engaged with rather than jumped on from the club then we still cuda had a decent atmosphere.....and we shud have switched the cox and shankly earlier this century.

I'm beyond cynical now....I know that but I've been banging on for years about it.

Season ticket sales cud hit levels not seen since the pre Marr days next season when we had around 1000 adult ticket holders.

We are losing/lost our place in Scottish football's pecking order and it is very sad.

Our support is like this forum.
    Used to be busy a laugh and all behind the Dee's and raised a load of money for the club.
    Now it's tumbleweed central and full oh moaners who seem to thrive when things are going wrong.Club has been in may worse predicaments than this but you wouldn't think it.Was just thinking it wudna be that bad to get relegated,at least the away games are a laugh in the fizzy pop.

Doubt we will get 3000, 2000 pensioners, 500 kiddy on pensioners, a few laddies, LGBT dees probably won't show for this one although flag will possibly put in an appearance, it will be cauld enuf for penguins so am hopeful we can pick up pick up pick up a win.
    Hope you are wrong Rross. We really need a convincing win to set us up for the next couple of games. A pity that the new CB has broken his foot, but the players have got to win this game and show some loyalty to the club and some belief in the manager. decent support would be a big big help IMO.

I was quite hopeful that this was going to be the first January window for a while that we actually improved. Losing Kamara at the start is better then trying to haggle for a better deal and then seeing him go out the door at the end of the window. I'm not so positive just now but I do think that we will have a better squad at the end of the window. Hope O'Dea is still ours.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Our support is like this forum.
    Used to be busy a laugh and all behind the Dee's and raised a load of money for the club.
    Now it's tumbleweed central and full oh moaners who seem to thrive when things are going wrong.Club has been in may worse predicaments than this but you wouldn't think it.Was just thinking it wudna be that bad to get relegated,at least the away games are a laugh in the fizzy pop.
    think this is the core of the problem. All behind the Dee's, raising money etc. It's as though all we can do now is provide constructive criticism, some might call it moaning. Where's the rallying calls, where's the things that we can do for the club?

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Hope you are wrong Rross. We really need a convincing win to set us up for the next couple of games. A pity that the new CB has broken his foot, but the players have got to win this game and show some loyalty to the club and some belief in the manager. decent support would be a big big help IMO.

I was quite hopeful that this was going to be the first January window for a while that we actually improved. Losing Kamara at the start is better then trying to haggle for a better deal and then seeing him go out the door at the end of the window. I'm not so positive just now but I do think that we will have a better squad at the end of the window. Hope O'Dea is still ours.
    I think we are about the same but may be dependant on boys we have told to **** off.

I've not been since McIntyre took over, totally dissaloutioned but going saturday, hoping for a win but didn't surprise me to see a defeat, just hope it's not a draw....Only the jolly boys wud be up for that.

Good to see you posting regularly again Bcram there's has been 3 or 4 very worthwhile debates recently and although I disagree with yourself Islay and Deeranged a fair bit everybodies welcome.....as long as your sensible.😁

DFCSS aren't getting the £154,000 they expected from the club, the deal is dead and FPS will have to get the shares from a rights issue, which is very costly. DFCSS get their wee bit of revenge for FPS starting up DEETV to the detriment of DFCTV, which DFCSS were taking 70% from. Anyone wanting to talk about the great signings McIntyre is making instead

Oh forgot....the crystal palace jolly
    if only you were 30 years younger, you'd have loved it

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    think this is the core of the problem. All behind the Dee's, raising money etc. It's as though all we can do now is provide constructive criticism, some might call it moaning. Where's the rallying calls, where's the things that we can do for the club?
    got to be a two way communication system b/c,last i was aware it appeared any help wasnt welcome,yip that avenue can still be addressed without a doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    if only you were 30 years younger, you'd have loved it
    He’s only a kiddie on OAP, we had a two:three day blast

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)