+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: DFCSS membership

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Lets be clear here,without Tim Keyes involvement god knows what league if any we would be playing in,ok a few of their ambitions have not worked out but I feel some dundee fans overlook the cash he is actually putting in and prefer to moan about the delay in the new ground,mergers with the fizzy poppers,ground sharing,moving into the land of 5 stands etc etc.
    Since their arrival they have backed the manager with a decent budget and at least are trying to get us a new ground(these things take time).Of course there are a number of issues that can be improved but there is not a queue of prospective buyers so we should be glad we have them committed at dens.
    You cud argue if we go down we will be in a worse state than when they took over.

I'd give dfcss an E + for the running of the club and if you take into account the unfulfilled promises, state of the ground and possible relegation I'd give FPS a D....neither have covered themselves in glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    You cud argue if we go down we will be in a worse state than when they took over.

I'd give dfcss an E + for the running of the club and if you take into account the unfulfilled promises, state of the ground and possible relegation I'd give FPS a D....neither have covered themselves in glory.
    one thing is for sure, is that when the ss were in control and the yanks were trying to take over there was no shortage of q+a's,try getting one from the yanks now if you arna a season tkt holder

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    one thing is for sure, is that when the ss were in control and the yanks were trying to take over there was no shortage of q+a's,try getting one from the yanks now if you arna a season tkt holder
    No communication + unfulfilled promises = declining season tic base and an apathetic support.

Got meh concession tic for cup game today, it will be my 1st game since McIntyre took over.

Now I wudnae say I have ever been a fanatical supporter but I was pretty much a regular grumpy die hard.

I'm kinda at the point with the yanks where if they arnae gonna communicate I kinda go ok just tell me when something happens, in the meantime I'll find something else to do....I just lose interest (cant be the only one) and it's only cause it's the cup I'll be there Saturday.

When the Mighty do eventually lift it I want to be at every game not do a dab and just put the head dress, smok,boiler suit, wig and shed shades😁 on for a day oot.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Dens will be back in Dundee FC ownership.

We will be in a new stadium for season 2019 / 2020.

Oh and my favourite, success this season is 8th place.
    Maybe if your mates McDonald and Forbes didn't cause FPS an unbudgeted loss of 500k out of sheer spite, some of that could have been possible. Apart from the embarrassing Milan nonsense, what did DFCSS do in their 2.5 years other than eat a tonne of pehs and cake?

Should every confidential discussion that any organization has be minuted and made public then?

For someone that isn't a member of DFCSS and wants nothing to do with them you're very well versed on the content of the minutes stored on their website. Axe to grind perhaps? Has one of the board been doing your missus?
    you need a thicker skin, sonny, the only place a dfcss director would get a date is on the Undateables as for their minutes, are you saying it was ok to destroy every minute from every meeting they had during their time running the club?
    Last edited by Taintedice; 16-01-2019 at 05:08 PM.

Other than that I want to have regular cup runs and regular top six finishes as promised by FPS. A cup win would also be great.
    Every new owner says that ffs. FPS have invested £3m so far and DFCSS guys like you say that's not good enough? The duds Nelms is appointing were and are backed on here, by you as well. Nelms has to go as he's clueless but you cannot say Keyes has not been backing the club all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

Why did they fail to mention it was them that offered their shares?

You always say that Nelms and FPS care not a jot about the fans ( you have dealt with them) cud the same accusation not be levelled at dfcss?
    Shares - to the best of my knowledge they didn't.

I think DFCSS should care first and foremost about its members, they are the people it represents.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Maybe if your mates McDonald and Forbes didn't cause FPS an unbudgeted loss of 500k out of sheer spite, some of that could have been possible. Apart from the embarrassing Milan nonsense, what did DFCSS do in their 2.5 years other than eat a tonne of pehs and cake?
    I've never met my mate McDonald and my views on Dave Forbes' position on DFCSS board are known; let's just say we'll never be mates.

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    Try getting one if you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    you need a thicker skin, sonny, the only place a dfcss director would get a date is on the Undateables as for their minutes, are you saying it was ok to destroy every minute from every meeting they had during their time running the club?
    My name isn't Sonny.

Do you know for certain that the minutes have been destroyed? If so how do you know?

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)