+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: DFCSS membership

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    The society has entrenched rights to veto certain possible moves by any potentially 'rogue' future owners. As per Shaded's post above would you like to see these entrenched rights removed and a foreign buyer allowed to run roughshod over our club?

How many members did DFCSS have at the time the entrenched rights were embedded into the football club's articles of association?
    Once again, DFCSS wanted to sell the A-shares but obviously thought twice when they realised they weren't getting their filthy hands on the money. So they changed the narrative and said FPS wanted the shares, said that would mean threats such as merger was a possibility and allowed that poison to circulate.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Where did I say your posting was aggressive?
    Right here

As for your pathetic passive aggressive posting

I give up

You're full of aggression, though, insult after insult

http://www.dee4life.com/about-us

"Finally, the Society is a democratic and representative voice of the supporters of DFC. Every member of the society over the age of 15 holds one voting share in the Society and any member over the age of 17 can be appointed to the Society Board. "

They can't even tell the truth on their own website, yet some people actually believe them over the A-shares

I would have to say I understand entirely why Taintedice is so sceptical of DFCSS, it is down to past behaviour, the jokes about blazers and hi-vi z are not without foundation.
    I have yet to see anything that makes me trust the society. Deranged seems passionate and trustworthy, but then you get the others, I am thinking of a specific poster whom I shall refrain from naming, who deliberately or otherwise can't seem to help talking down to people. That sort of behaviour just confirms in my mind why I gave up on DFCSS.
    In the time FPS have been involved I have e-mailed Tim Keyes and John Nelmes three or four times. Every time I have had a courteous reply, ie they have engaged with me. I just do not see from my dealings with them any resistance to engage. So why can DFCSS not engage? Probably for the same reason they lost 97% of their membership, over 3,800 lost members!!!
    Am I glad there is a veto - yes. Am I confident in DFCSS - no.

I very much doubt anyone but the paranoid/brain-washed/natural worriers amongst the DFCSS membership have worried about a merger with United, not since DFCSS started stirring it up for unknown reasons. Anyway, DFC Ltd will naturally survive as it possesses the Premiership share
    What will happen to the Premiership share if we are relegated at the end of this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    No....Dee mad is MY society😁
    If there is a merger what will Dee Mad do about it

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs brown View Post
    It didn’t stop you refusing to discuss what was said at meeting , it’s my ball and your not getting to play !!!!
    The meeting was for members only not for every Tom, Dick and Harry who wanted to know what was being discussed but were not prepared to pay a £5 annual membership fee.

Best of your knowledge? The DFCSS board treat the Loyal 130 with as much contempt as they do non-members. Unless you were informed of the Jan 2017 meeting?

How much did DFCSS pay to acquire the newly-created A-shares? I think they are worth about £100k in DFCSS's accounts, is that what they paid for them? Don't worry, you're too well-versed in DFCSS double-speak to give an answer to that, eh? And the minutes are no longer available from that period, so I guess we'll just have to assume they helped themselves to £100,000 of shares from the club.
    The A shares have a total nominal value in DFCSS accounts of £1.
    I am surprised that you have not read that in the Download and Minutes section of the DFCSS website.

Once again, DFCSS wanted to sell the A-shares but obviously thought twice when they realised they weren't getting their filthy hands on the money. So they changed the narrative and said FPS wanted the shares, said that would mean threats such as merger was a possibility and allowed that poison to circulate.
    Where are you getting your information from. In my opinion it is from cloud cuckoo land.
    The society have never stated that they wanted to sell the A shares to FPS.
    FPS want to increase their shareholding to 75%+ and there is nothing to stop them approaching other Dundee Football Club Limited shareholders with large shareholdings to see if they are willing to sell their shares.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)