+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: DFCSS membership

DFCSS membership

We’ve read the nonsense on both boards how DFCSS introduced a £5 yearly fee, as numbers were to large to hold meetings etc, absolute bull in my opinion, which has led to a smaller membership,

What do others think the reason for the drop in membership from 4000 to under 200, I think it’s was due to their negative approach to the yanks take over bid, no wonder they keep them at arms length, once the yanks got in, I believe fans seen DFCSS as a spent force, a bunch of fans who wanted to be in charge themselves at the detriment of the team,

I don’t believe for one minute the yanks want to amalgamate with Utd, but DFCSS have got themselves back in the limelight and are itching for a day when they can say “I told you so”, I don’t believe they’ll get that day, but that’s only my opinion, I think they isolated themselves from normal fans and it’s wrong that so few should have such a large say in our clubs future.

Absolutely bang on , if it’s guys like Islay that are making decisions on our clubs future then we’re in trouble , sounds like the dfcss should be running a bowling club in the ferry !!!!

Agree 100% and maybe time to get back in touch with the fan base like dee4life did.

Guys that ran dee4life put the club before themselves, in my opinion

Agree with all the above, but also agree with what Shaded said on another thread. It is good DFCSS have the veto rights for the fans. The problem is with the way DFCSS has historically been run and behaved. It will take some convincing that has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by HuddersfieldDee View Post
    Agree with all the above, but also agree with what Shaded said on another thread. It is good DFCSS have the veto rights for the fans. The problem is with the way DFCSS has historically been run and behaved. It will take some convincing that has changed.
    Dfcss have veto rights for dfcss, the fans have no say

I don't trust dfcss, I don't trust Nelms, Bill Colvin and Hmac I trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Dfcss have veto rights for dfcss, the fans have no say

I don't trust dfcss, I don't trust Nelms, Bill Colvin and Hmac I trust.
    I kind of remember us all trusting Callum Melville!!

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    We’ve read the nonsense on both boards how DFCSS introduced a £5 yearly fee, as numbers were to large to hold meetings etc, absolute bull in my opinion, which has led to a smaller membership,

What do others think the reason for the drop in membership from 4000 to under 200, I think it’s was due to their negative approach to the yanks take over bid, no wonder they keep them at arms length, once the yanks got in, I believe fans seen DFCSS as a spent force, a bunch of fans who wanted to be in charge themselves at the detriment of the team,

I don’t believe for one minute the yanks want to amalgamate with Utd, but DFCSS have got themselves back in the limelight and are itching for a day when they can say “I told you so”, I don’t believe they’ll get that day, but that’s only my opinion, I think they isolated themselves from normal fans and it’s wrong that so few should have such a large say in our clubs future.
    Make up your mind, either DFCSS are an irrelevance or they have a large say in our clubs future.

My mind has always been made up, they have a say through default, they don’t speak for me or 99% of Dee fans who want the team to progress

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    My mind has always been made up, they have a say through default, they don’t speak for me or 99% of Dee fans who want the team to progress
    The say that they had voted to bring in FPS so it wasn't a say by default. There were some who did not want that decision to be made but it was a membership based organisation and the members made the decision. It isn't like that this time because the directors of DFCSS have the power to decide how to respond to FPS. That's a completely different scenario and I think guys like you should be saying what you think should happen. Do you want DFCSS to sell their A shares?

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)