+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: DFCSS membership

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    You're either very naive or deliberately ignoring the obvious.

Was this meeting a DFCSS board meeting or was it a club / FPS initiated meeting? Just because it was a meeting with the society it does not automatically make it a DFCSS board meeting. The meeting is stated by the club / FPS as having been minuted, leads me to think that this was probably a club / FPS meeting rather than a DFCSS board meeting - although obviously this was not made clear in the statement. Why would the board of DFCSS take and publish a minute of someone else's meeting to which one or more of their number may have been invited? Are the club / FPS offering to show the minutes if this meeting? Didn't think so.

DFCSS are required to minute their board meetings and the minutes of any related committees and nothing else. And yet DFCSS are completely in the wrong for not publishing the minutes of a meeting that they probably had no requirement to keep minutes of?

Club / FPS say something was said in a minuted meeting but fail to say where and when it was held or who was in attendance (other than 'the supporters' society') but are automatically to be believed?

Seriously?
    Are you telling us we shouldn’t believe our club owners, if so why, I have yet to see anything they have said or done to disbelieve them, DFCSS on the other hand .....

Absolutely hilarious that walking football and pensioner's bingo gets minuted on the DFCSS website but a 2017 meeting with the club to discuss FPS taking full control gets left out Then you have a vague minute in the January 2018 meeting about discussing shares etc, yet DFCSS claim discussions started in July 2018..

"The Society Board wishes to inform you that since July 2018 the Directors have been involved in strictly confidential discussions with DFC/FPS on the subject of the Society’s shares."

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Are you telling us we shouldn’t believe our club owners, if so why, I have yet to see anything they have said or done to disbelieve them, DFCSS on the other hand .....
    Dens will be back in Dundee FC ownership.

We will be in a new stadium for season 2019 / 2020.

Oh and my favourite, success this season is 8th place.
    Last edited by Deeranged; 16-01-2019 at 05:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Absolutely hilarious that walking football and pensioner's bingo gets minuted on the DFCSS website but a 2017 meeting with the club to discuss FPS taking full control gets left out Then you have a vague minute in the January 2018 meeting about discussing shares etc, yet DFCSS claim discussions started in July 2018..

"The Society Board wishes to inform you that since July 2018 the Directors have been involved in strictly confidential discussions with DFC/FPS on the subject of the Society’s shares."
    Should every confidential discussion that any organization has be minuted and made public then?

For someone that isn't a member of DFCSS and wants nothing to do with them you're very well versed on the content of the minutes stored on their website. Axe to grind perhaps? Has one of the board been doing your missus?

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Not bothered reading your post, you've made it clear you want FPS gone, and DFCSS back in, is that the plan? There is a statement on the club website which contradicts the DFCSS statement. Look forward to DFCSS clarifying their statement.
    I certainly don't want FPS gone and DFCSS in.

I want FPS to start coming good on the promises they made when the members of DFCSS voted them into the role. I also want them to start talking to and being honest with the fans.

I also want DFCSS to retain their A shares but to concede some ground on the entrenched rights that will allow FPS to deliver their stadium promise.

Other than that I want to have regular cup runs and regular top six finishes as promised by FPS. A cup win would also be great.

I certainly don't want FPS gone and DFCSS in.

I want FPS to start coming good on the promises they made when the members of DFCSS voted them into the role. I also want them to start talking to and being honest with the fans.

I also want DFCSS to retain their A shares but to concede some ground on the entrenched rights that will allow FPS to deliver their stadium promise.

Other than that I want to have regular cup runs and regular top six finishes as promised by FPS. A cup win would also be great.
    I agree with you 're dens buy back, new stadium and would also add in training facility.

I think where we finish in league and cup runs is down to players and managers who have been well backed by Keyes.

But I do think FPS get an easy ride on broken or let's say unfulfilled promises/pledges...I think mainly because the other alternative, dfcss is quite frankly worse.

Choice between Billy bull****ters and Billy liars. I say again I trust neither but FPS are putting up dosh......at the moment.

Curious....do you put any blame at dfcss door for latest blood letting?

Why did they fail to mention it was them that offered their shares?

You always say that Nelms and FPS care not a jot about the fans ( you have dealt with them) cud the same accusation not be levelled at dfcss?

Dens will be back in Dundee FC ownership.

We will be in a new stadium for season 2019 / 2020.

Oh and my favourite, success this season is 8th place.
    First one wasn’t feasible, but maybe if DFCSS had got there act together instead of trying to play the mrtyr thrown people’s donated cash at charities, we may well have had Dens back

Second one is only a time delay, how many projects are delivered on time, look at Spurs

Third one down to players and managers

You sound very bitter towards the yanks, did they no offer you a blazer in your time as fans rep

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I agree with you 're dens buy back, new stadium and would also add in training facility.

I think where we finish in league and cup runs is down to players and managers who have been well backed by Keyes.

But I do think FPS get an easy ride on broken or let's say unfulfilled promises/pledges...I think mainly because the other alternative, dfcss is quite frankly worse.

Choice between Billy bull****ters and Billy liars. I say again I trust neither but FPS are putting up dosh......at the moment.

Curious....do you put any blame at dfcss door for latest blood letting?

Why did they fail to mention it was them that offered their shares?

You always say that Nelms and FPS care not a jot about the fans ( you have dealt with them) cud the same accusation not be levelled at dfcss?
    Where have we been told lies by FPS, I’ve maybe missed it

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Where have we been told lies by FPS, I’ve maybe missed it
    Paragraph 1

Lets be clear here,without Tim Keyes involvement god knows what league if any we would be playing in,ok a few of their ambitions have not worked out but I feel some dundee fans overlook the cash he is actually putting in and prefer to moan about the delay in the new ground,mergers with the fizzy poppers,ground sharing,moving into the land of 5 stands etc etc.
    Since their arrival they have backed the manager with a decent budget and at least are trying to get us a new ground(these things take time).Of course there are a number of issues that can be improved but there is not a queue of prospective buyers so we should be glad we have them committed at dens.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)