+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: DFCSS membership

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    The plaque was a good idea that never really took off.
    How about a bust of Dave Forbes

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Oh come on now. With you being such a big union man you'll know that somebody needs to coordinate things or it all goes completely wrong.
    Why not just say that rather than nonsense about raising the money yourselves?

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Why not just say that rather than nonsense about raising the money yourselves?
    Oh no no, you clearly misunderstand me. I'm only one person and am not schizophrenic.

I speak for myself not myselves.

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    The September after Admin why?
    I know that you were Chief Executive of Dundee Football Club during Admin2 season. Did you resign as Chief Executive to become a full time student.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    How much was handed to DFCSS from shaded, and apart from putting a hand out to take the cheque, what was there in put in to raising it
    From memory £38,000 was raised by Shaded.
    However Deeranged is correct. The collection of the funds raised had to be organised by someone and DFCSS were given the onerous job of carrying out that role.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Lol, was just aff golf, fingers were frozen....shud have read whaurs
    You should get yourself a pair of lined leatherette gloves. I used to wear these gloves when I played golf in the winter time at Downfield GC. It took a bit of time getting used to playing golf wearing the gloves but at least my hands were still warm when I finished my round of golf.
    The days of playing golf in cold weather are now long gone as I gave up my membership of Islay GC in February 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    You should get yourself a pair of lined leatherette gloves. I used to wear these gloves when I played golf in the winter time at Downfield GC. It took a bit of time getting used to playing golf wearing the gloves but at least my hands were still warm when I finished my round of golf.
    The days of playing golf in cold weather are now long gone as I gave up my membership of Islay GC in February 2011.
    Don't like gloves, too much *****ing a boot on and aff for putting.

Normally carry a wee hand warmer thingy (Can't mind what it's called) but forgot it yesterday.

I know that you were Chief Executive of Dundee Football Club during Admin2 season. Did you resign as Chief Executive to become a full time student.
    Good God Islay are you going somewhere with this? No I didn’t resign to become a student, I haven’t been a full time student since my Degree days.

From memory £38,000 was raised by Shaded.
    However Deeranged is correct. The collection of the funds raised had to be organised by someone and DFCSS were given the onerous job of carrying out that role.
    So shaded came up with the idea, negotiated with a flag maker, collected over £45k, shared the proceeds with DFCSS and the business club, but DFCSS organised for him to do all this, thanks for that, here’s me thinking shaded should have got all the credit

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    Good God Islay are you going somewhere with this? No I didn’t resign to become a student, I haven’t been a full time student since my Degree days.
    Round in circles but just a guess.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)