+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Alan Hardy. Please look at The Radfords on how to run a Football Club

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    The last time I looked Mansfailed had won nothing under the radcliffes tenure and were still in the same league they started in under their tenure. the last time I looked Notts had won nothing under the Hardy tenure and were still in the same league they started in under his tenure.

The last time I looked Mansfailed were still getting awful gates into their hovel of a ground and were spending way beyond their means. The last time I looked Notts had just got 15000 through the door into their quality stadium and were spending way beyond their means.

the last time I looked Mansfailed had just signed a red online who had achieved basically zero in the previous 12 months and was in danger of becoming another wasted young talent and a serial loanee. The last time I looked Notts had just signed a very experienced hard man midfielder who had cut the rug in league one this season.

See its easy to make bad things look good and easy to make good things look bad innit.
    Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    No, he would rather sit behind his keyboard and slag the owner and the club off, very useful in our predicament.
    Don't you think he has a point?

Bugger ..... Mansfield win, up to 3rd, goal from Tyler Walker, Grant man of the match, Smith clean sheet, wish we had some mates

Quote Originally Posted by morningken View Post
    Bugger ..... Mansfield win, up to 3rd, goal from Tyler Walker, Grant man of the match, Smith clean sheet, wish we had some mates
    So what? We need to concentrate on picking up points ourselves, not worry about what other clubs are up to.

It would be interesting if their January signing gets crippled in his first game for them and derails their plans on the run in.....!!?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Eh up we’ve got another Rumpole on the board.

Thing is though , there are some on here that say they can't understand all the anti Notts feeling coming out of Mansfield, as you never considered us rivals more like the bumpkins/inbreds up the road. This thread and the majority on it are displaying a level equally if not more vile than anything posted anywhere.
    Some of you ought to take a look at what you are posting and think carefully. There are libel laws in this country and some do have the resources to pursue such actions, such as the people you are speaking about.
    Then ask yourselves why you are doing it? It's football for Gods sake nothing more. Why not direct your anger and frustration into something positive like trying to support your club?
    As has been said earlier, "why does every thread have to be turned into talking about Mansfield Town?" Obsessed?

Quote Originally Posted by Chockwood View Post
    Thing is though , there are some on here that say they can't understand all the anti Notts feeling coming out of Mansfield, as you never considered us rivals more like the bumpkins/inbreds up the road. This thread and the majority on it are displaying a level equally if not more vile than anything posted anywhere.
    The thing is, this is a Notts board. Do we turn up on your board and start posting drivel? I don't even know what board Mansfield use. I am as likely to use it as the A60.

Some of you ought to take a look at what you are posting and think carefully. There are libel laws in this country and some do have the resources to pursue such actions, such as the people you are speaking about.
    Then ask yourselves why you are doing it? It's football for Gods sake nothing more. Why not direct your anger and frustration into something positive like trying to support your club?
    As has been said earlier, "why does every thread have to be turned into talking about Mansfield Town?" Obsessed?
    Didn't the Blackpool owner successfully sue one of the supporters for libel?

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    The last time I looked Mansfailed had won nothing under the radcliffes tenure and were still in the same league they started in under their tenure. the last time I looked Notts had won nothing under the Hardy tenure and were still in the same league they started in under his tenure.

The last time I looked Mansfailed were still getting awful gates into their hovel of a ground and were spending way beyond their means. The last time I looked Notts had just got 15000 through the door into their quality stadium and were spending way beyond their means.

the last time I looked Mansfailed had just signed a red online who had achieved basically zero in the previous 12 months and was in danger of becoming another wasted young talent and a serial loanee. The last time I looked Notts had just signed a very experienced hard man midfielder who had cut the rug in league one this season.

See its easy to make bad things look good and easy to make good things look bad innit.
    Let's hope the next time you look they aren't in division 1 and we aren't in the conference.

I think you're a bit mixed up there. I've looked at your board, and there is a thread that's well over 50 pages long basically dedicated to laughing at our demise and taking the piss out of our owner. Most of it is juvenile nonsense about the shape of his head, but there's also plenty of genuine hatred coming our way. I don't think you'll find anyone on here throwing around comments talking about how we wish Mansfield nothing but pain and suffering, how we want to dance on your club's grave, or joking about your owner killing himself (complete with laughing emoji).

Football is all about banter and healthy rivalries, but when it turns into something supremely negative and destructive, I think it's a step too far - no matter which fans are involved.

As for obsessed, it seems to me that the better you do and the worse we do, the more interested your fans become in our so-called rivalry. I can only speak for myself, but I honestly cannot remember the circumstances around your relegation to the Conference, nor your promotion back into L2. I couldn't tell you when that happened, or what happened in between, simply because I couldn't care less. Let's see how your fans react if/when we go down and you go up, shall we?

One more thing, when I talk about banter, I'm talking about the 'Mansfield fans are all inbreds/Notts fans are all bed-wetters' stuff. No problem with that at all - it merely takes a false assumption about each group of fans and runs with it. There's no real hatred behind it. But wishing a club go out of business or that the fans suffer is something totally different. We're all football fans, and we all love our clubs. I'd personally never wish what's happened to Stockport, or what's happening to Chesterfield, on any set of fans.
    Last edited by slack_pie; 16-01-2019 at 09:22 AM.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast