+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Alan Hardy. Please look at The Radfords on how to run a Football Club

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Sounds like a bargain but I guess it is Mansfield so might be expensive.
    I was once out in Mansfield when I was approached by a 'Lady of the night'. She asked me if I would like to go back to her place for some fun, and my excuse was that I'd only got a quid on me.

She said "Don't worry luv, I've got change".

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I was once out in Mansfield when I was approached by a 'Lady of the night'. She asked me if I would like to go back to her place for some fun, and my excuse was that I'd only got a quid on me.

She said "Don't worry luv, I've got change".
    The few I met had various options

1 said £50 for a quickie
    2 wanted £40 for a session
    3 my rate is different I charge by the inch,so I said feck that,I'm not getting up to my balls in debt

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    You would lose the sausage in Mansfield if she wrapped her 6 fingers around it
    Wasn't there a story doing the rounds about her & the club striker?
    think you mean 'Ted Striker' went down on her over macho grande

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    I was told it's fairly well known in Mansfield that John was her biggest "customer" until he decided to just marry her... Romantic eh?
    Such a distasteful comment.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNottinghamMan View Post
    they don't talk crap all the time & want self pity or people to lick their arses, They work in such a professional Manner.
    Probably worth another link to one of the delightful Carolyn's self-promoting videos. I know Alan is certainly no stranger to cringe, but even he will struggle to out-cringe this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzrnfLbgxWY

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    think you mean 'Ted Striker' went down on her over macho grande
    No, I don't think I'll ever get over Macho Grande.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    I was told it's fairly well known in Mansfield that John was her biggest "customer" until he decided to just marry her... Romantic eh?
    are you, or the administrators of this board, at all familiar with the libel laws?

Quote Originally Posted by M1cksut View Post
    are you, or the administrators of this board, at all familiar with the libel laws?
    There’s lots of bull and lies on here. Does that help?

Quote Originally Posted by M1cksut View Post
    Eh up we’ve got another Rumpole on the board.

The last time I looked Mansfailed had won nothing under the radcliffes tenure and were still in the same league they started in under their tenure. the last time I looked Notts had won nothing under the Hardy tenure and were still in the same league they started in under his tenure.

The last time I looked Mansfailed were still getting awful gates into their hovel of a ground and were spending way beyond their means. The last time I looked Notts had just got 15000 through the door into their quality stadium and were spending way beyond their means.

the last time I looked Mansfailed had just signed a red online who had achieved basically zero in the previous 12 months and was in danger of becoming another wasted young talent and a serial loanee. The last time I looked Notts had just signed a very experienced hard man midfielder who had cut the rug in league one this season.

See its easy to make bad things look good and easy to make good things look bad innit.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast