+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Alan Hardy. Please look at The Radfords on how to run a Football Club

Quote Originally Posted by snipe_pie View Post
    Why don’t you toddle off to FM and give them your full support then ?
    I've read on here people being told to **** off to Chelsea, and the same with Forest, but never before can I remember people being told to go to Field Mill. I suppose it shows how far we've sunk that a glory hunter would consider that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    Yes everyone has been telling him, but he doesn't have to listen. He claimed to be the busiest man in the world at a court case, not on Twitter.
    I don't like how much he posts but am not going to lose sleep over it, it's part of who he is.
    My Twitter concern is how it affects Alan Hardy. He’s under attack there, which doesn’t seem a very healthy thing to him to be pursuing - especially if it then makes him question why he’s funding Notts in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    don't want to be centre of attention
    Clearly you don't know Carolyn Radford very well

Why, when things are going bad for us, do we constantly have to hear about Mansfield bloody Town. There are 91 teams in a more enviable position than us at present, of which Mansfield are just one.

Hardy has clearly made mistakes, but he's also been let down badly. Last summer, we were all excited at signing players like Enzio, Vaughan and Hemmings. We had a manager who, until that point, had the knack of getting the most out of distinctly average players. Pretty much every Notts fan I know, along with assorted football experts and bookies, thought we were one of the favourites for promotion. The fact that went tits up must be as surprising to him as it is to us.

The level of **** he takes from some Notts fans is beyond belief though. Like it or not, Hardy and his money are the only thing standing between us and financial ruin, so wind him up at your peril.

I agree he shouldn't go on Twitter, simply because it's full of low-life trolls who would happily raise a glass and giggle if he had a complete breakdown. These people are ****ing scum if you ask me.
    Last edited by slack_pie; 15-01-2019 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Why, when things are going bad for us, do we constantly have to hear about Mansfield bloody Town. There are 91 teams in a more enviable position than us at present, of which Mansfield are just one.

Hardy has clearly made mistakes, but he's also been let down badly. Last summer, we were all excited at signing players like Enzio, Vaughan and Hemmings. We had a manager who, until that point, had the knack of getting the most out of distinctly average players. Pretty much every Notts fan I know, along with assorted football experts and bookies, thought we were one of the favourites for promotion. The fact that went tits up must be as surprising to him as it is to us.

The level of **** he takes from some Notts fans is beyond belief though. Like it or not, Hardy and his money are the only thing standing between us and financial ruin, so wind him up at your peril.

I agree he shouldn't go on Twitter, simply because it's full of low-life trolls who would happily raise a glass and giggle if he had a complete breakdown. These people are ****ing scum if you ask me.
    What he says Spot On. ^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    Clearly you don't know Carolyn Radford very well
    Yes, the only hope is that she falls out with Jorge Grant over who is the most orange.

Name:  CR.jpg
Views: 1080
Size:  87.9 KB

More plastic than the English channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Yes, the only hope is that she falls out with Jorge Grant over who is the most orange.

Name:  CR.jpg
Views: 1080
Size:  87.9 KB
    That photo just about sums up how ****ing retarded social media and smartphones have made people.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNottinghamMan View Post
    they don't talk crap all the time & want self pity or people to lick their arses, They work in such a professional Manner.
    They get the job Done, they didn't waffle on about training grounds. they let the fans know once it was sorted. They don't go on about players. they let you know when the player has signed

they don't talk about other teams players ( IE Hardy going on about Grant going to a league 1 team ) then he turns up at Mansfield which I believe are a league 2 Club

think even Forest are laughing at you ,

you can learn a lot from them MR Hardy.

BUT hey Alan tweeted they had a good meeting round a table yesterday.

Oh & he had to remind people HE saved the club Blah Blah Blah

Jeez this guy needs to learn as he is becoming a laughing stock
    They’re doing a great job at the Stags but actually Caroline (sp) often posts pictures of herself on social media with cryptic clues about imminent signings. Agree you don’t tend to see her hubby much.
    Please enjoy their success while it lasts and don’t bother coming on here slating our club and owner. WE KNOW the mistakes that have been made and don’t need yet another poster stating the bleeding obvious !

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Hasn’t pretty much everybody telling AH this for the past two years though? Keep a lower profile online (and do it through official channels); stop making everything about you; stop playing the victim. The “busiest man in the world” shouldn’t be wasting his time having Twitter spats with wind-up merchants, he just needs to back the people he has employed to save the club (which, in fairness, he has).

Bottom line is there’s a lot he can learn from John Radford’s approach, starting with letting his actions speak for him.

What, like being fined £500,000.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast