+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Up for sale, Has Hardy had enough

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Sauce?
    He had 2 consortiums in the summer ,his own words plus he had offers after he purchased Notts' & could have made money,again his own words

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    He had 2 consortiums in the summer ,his own words plus he had offers after he purchased Notts' & could have made money,again his own words
    Yes indeed but I meant Smiffy's new info

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    I am led to believe AH has been looking for major sponsorship (cash) and/or selling for a considerable time. And that is a world away from Slater's "Nothing to see here" comment.
    It's also a world away from him having just put the club up for sale.

Of course Hardy would sell Notts for the right offer. Any business is for sale with the right offer. Nobody is going to buy us anytime soon and he won't be selling this club anytime soon. It's not rocket science to work this stuff out. If a club is bottom of the league and facing oblivion any offer would factor that in. ergo it wouldn't be accepted as it would be too low. Im sure in the next few years he will pass it on to someone else and of course he may run out of cash he is prepared in lose ( lets not use the word invest its a stupid word when it comes to Notts) in the meantime and we may go into Admin or worse or may not. He's pumped far too much into Notts already and in my very humble opinion that's one of the reasons we are where we are. If we were more prudent and stuck to our budgets the budgets would probably be used a lot more sensibly rather than band aid approaches. Put a line in the sand please Alan.

He's going to have to bust the budget again to try and buy his way out the current mess. By the way, I am the original Queensland Pie...been here since 92.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    He's going to have to bust the budget again to try and buy his way out the current mess. By the way, I am the original Queensland Pie...been here since 92.
    Ha Ha Foreign are you not up in Bundy or somewhere? I am near Noosa now. I will grant you the original QP tag if you want to buy my name and all the awful posts that come with it $1000 including Australia Tax.

Cairns

It’s me you are thinking about in bundy mate. The missus is from there. And we pop over now and then!

Quote Originally Posted by karl wheatly View Post
    Is KieranMaguire MiG?
    Just to put your very small mind at ease. I have no idea who Kieran Maguire is. The issue is pretty simple really. 9m wasted, bottom of the league, on the brink of going out of the FL and an owner who makes a rod for his own back on twitter, no wonder he wants out. Maybe it's the only way he can recoup some of the loss but who will buy? I can't see anyone willing to take on the debt in this position.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Sauce?
    HP please, no on the other hand I'll have Branstons Pickle.......

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast