+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Up for sale, Has Hardy had enough

Quote Originally Posted by LesBradd4England View Post
    It would be interesting to ask hardy how much interest paragon is charging on the money he has LOANED to Notts County?
    Not that interesting...a nominal 4%.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    How about Aboriginal Pie
    Never tried it, isn't it illegal, even in Queensland?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Not that interesting...a nominal 4%.
    More commercial than nominal. But fair enough, that's the least of my concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    More commercial than nominal. But fair enough, that's the least of my concerns.
    So if it's a loan where has the 9m spent figure come from. How much is the loan, 9m?

Let us hope he doesn't do what Doughty did at Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    So if it's a loan where has the 9m spent figure come from. How much is the loan, 9m?
    Have you never spent money you've borrowed? Buying a house with a mortgage, a car or fridge on HP? Don't you count such monies as being spent even if you got them by loans?

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Ha Ha Foreign are you not up in Bundy or somewhere? I am near Noosa now. I will grant you the original QP tag if you want to buy my name and all the awful posts that come with it $1000 including Australia Tax.
    I'll be in Noosa for a few days next month, nice place!

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Have you never spent money you've borrowed? Buying a house with a mortgage, a car or fridge on HP? Don't you count such monies as being spent even if you got them by loans?
    Don't be sill O_p, MIG is Mr Perfect a Font of Knowledge on all fronts, why he is even known down here in the South East.

Known for what of course is debatable.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Don't be sill O_p, MIG is Mr Perfect a Font of Knowledge on all fronts, why he is even known down here in the South East.

Known for what of course is debatable.
    Compared to a complete muppet like you I probably am a font of knowledge, in fact probably forgotten more than you know here and the SE.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Compared to a complete muppet like you I probably am a font of knowledge, in fact probably forgotten more than you know here and the SE.
    Really well what could one expect from the Messiah l am sure your many friends on this Board are impressed.😂😂 Rather like myself they cannot understand why you do not show your face and air your views with the Chairman & Owner or is that too much to ask.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast