+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Up for sale, Has Hardy had enough

Up for sale, Has Hardy had enough

Notts County World

@NottsCworld
    3h3 hours ago
    More
    .@KieranMaguire understands that Alan Hardy has put the club up for sale.

I have no idea who the guy who broke this is and more than likely a wind up, however would you be suprised?
    I wouldnt.

Isn't that account run by a 13 year old that hates Hardy for some unknown reason? I mean, I know we are at the bottom but we can't say Hardy hasn't spent money on the squad, for all his faults, he has invested and backed his managers to be fair to him

dunno bud but @KieranMaguire seems to be the real deal, like i say would anyone be suprised the guy stands to loose a fortune.

If true the feffing trolls have done their worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    If true the feffing trolls have done their worst.
    If true he wouldn't need the feffing trolls to make his mind up, the league table, 3 managers and £9m are quite good enough reasons.

RT all over again?

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    If true he wouldn't need the feffing trolls to make his mind up, the league table, 3 managers and £9m are quite good enough reasons.

RT all over again?
    Spot on! Anyone who allows some halfwits on social media to affect them has a simple solution to that particular issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Pies4u View Post
    Spot on! Anyone who allows some halfwits on social media to affect them has a simple solution to that particular issue.

This^^^

I contribute to a thread on tw@tter the other day which was aimed at persuading him to knock twa@tter on the head. I said to Al that there is absolutely nothing to be gained by him being on there. Too many trolls and deadbeats on there for it to be useful to him to try to keep the fans informed.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    dunno bud but @KieranMaguire seems to be the real deal, like i say would anyone be suprised the guy stands to loose a fortune.
    @KieranMaguire would appear not to be a child but I can't find the post where he supposedly said this.

Here we go then, but it's a random throwaway comment with no evidence supplied because 'it's not for Kieran to answer', apparently.

https://twitter.com/kieranmaguire/st...108445696?s=21
    Last edited by Bohinen; 15-01-2019 at 05:48 PM.

Notts County World

@NottsCworld
    3h3 hours ago
    More
    .@KieranMaguire understands that Alan Hardy has put the club up for sale.

I have no idea who the guy who broke this is and more than likely a wind up, however would you be suprised?
    I wouldnt.
    What a bell end!

Is KieranMaguire MiG?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast