+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Up for sale, Has Hardy had enough

Quote Originally Posted by Observerpie View Post
    I'll be in Noosa for a few days next month, nice place!
    Wasn't 'Picnic at hanging rock' filmed there.

Was in the Daily Mail that he is looking to sell

I have told he was looking to sell last season as can't afford it. The problem now that the money he'll want back is nowhere near its worth so he'll have to accept a massive loss or spend more to turn it around and become saleable again.

No problem....a quick phone call to one of the consortiums that he mentioned was interested, at the time he purchased.

He’s needs to get back on the blower to the King of the Jungle for some fresh advice.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Wasn't 'Picnic at hanging rock' filmed there.
    Picnic at Hanging Rock was filmed in Victoria. That is approx 2 days drive from Noosa maybe a little more.

I don't actually live in Noosa but in the 'bush' and it's the closest town of significance.

Noosa is very beautiful but not at this time of year when it is full of Holidayus Austrlaianus.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Really well what could one expect from the Messiah l am sure your many friends on this Board are impressed.���� Rather like myself they cannot understand why you do not show your face and air your views with the Chairman & Owner or is that too much to ask.
    Maybe I have but you would never know. Friends on this board? You nearly make me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by roweyp View Post
    I have told he was looking to sell last season as can't afford it. The problem now that the money he'll want back is nowhere near its worth so he'll have to accept a massive loss or spend more to turn it around and become saleable again.
    Exactly. The club is now worthless apart from the name!

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    No problem....a quick phone call to one of the consortiums that he mentioned was interested, at the time he purchased.
    I'd say he has blown any chance of that one. i remember at least one of them wanted to merge with him to buy Notts' but big balls was having none of it.His own Accountant told him not to buy Notts'

it was one of my sarcastic comments.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast