+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: EFL Launch spygate investigation

Cool

The dossier on Forest and Hull went well bet the spy is on his final warning

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Rev in peace honest Just answer one question if bucket man has done nothing wrong why has your owners apologised to Derbys owner
    For any upset it may have caused.

Reality is he was stood on a public footpath watching your team train..no ladders or bolt clippers like your manager said and this has now been confirmed by Derbyshire police.

No crime committed as confirmed by Derbyshire Police.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    The dossier on Forest and Hull went well bet the spy is on his final warning
    Very good

Rev I think this whole story has moved on 5 fold since then so do try and keep up. No he wasn't trespassing your right he was in a public place however though he was caught stood next to a wire perimeter fence with a pair of pliers, in my eyes thats 'going equipped', maybe the police came just in the nick of time before he did gain access but who knows so yes your right he didn't break any laws.........BUT it appears he broke some sort of agreement all championship club signed in only 2018, I've already posted this rule on your site for your perusal but you keep choosing to ignore it and harp on about laws of the land

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Rev I think this whole story has moved on 5 fold since then so do try and keep up. No he wasn't trespassing your right he was in a public place however though he was caught stood next to a wire perimeter fence with a pair of pliers, in my eyes thats 'going equipped', maybe the police came just in the nick of time before he did gain access but who knows so yes your right he didn't break any laws.........BUT it appears he broke some sort of agreement all championship club signed in only 2018, I've already posted this rule on your site for your perusal but you keep choosing to ignore it and harp on about laws of the land

Seems what you muttonheads can't seem to grasp is that this so called serious incident has turned into a pantamine. You have now become a laughing stock from most of the sane footballing world. Yep we have the LEEDS haters from way back when.....and we get accused of living in the past? This post above is a bigger joke then the spying gig. Please, please get your clown manager in front of the cameras as much as possible, crying away, great press. We know the spy guy got caught by laughing out loud, perhaps a few of you should try it........we all are at LEEDS.

Thats not even worth a proper response

The interesting thing about this dialogue is the dismissive attitude and diversion tactics of the DYS. Always a true sign of guilt and fear of consequences.

If you had seen a dodgy looking guy with a rucksack of Semtex outside a school, but he was taken away by the police before detonating himself, I guess you would claim he had committed no crime and so should face no charges?

Grow up, take your licks, and come back fighting on the pitch - you have a very good side with a great chance of promotion: dont sully that performance (you hammered us twice in a season) by acting like Delboy or Arthur Daley, ducking and diving

Hmmmm, seems like I've hit a nerve, you do have one? You certainly don't have a sence of humour.

Over egging the cake springs to mind, as does scraping the barrel, get over this LEEDS hatred, no fear of any so called consequences, no guilt, nup no guilt. Leeds as you know have placed all the cards on the table, why are some of you still checking up the sleeves?
    No time for you hypothetical drivel.......schools? Come on, you are telling me to grow up?

Hit a nerve...nah, nervous you should be though, we're not the ones sweating here!

As a young catholic priest I was always taught that confession is closely followed by penance. As a good Catholic lad, Bielsa should be aware of this and be prepared to pray to the Lord God Almighty for forgiveness. 2 Rosaries and a Hail Mary I think

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)