+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: EFL Launch spygate investigation

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Sense of humour not much better

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    RA your wasting your time you have to brain to understand that Its the old Millwall everybody hates us sh*t Don't wash at the end of the day they are just another average Championship club have been for years

Is man city a biggish club in your reasoning? You never said.

It was your "brain" comment what brought me here.

Go on then.......man city?

Please don't make me try and explain, I have neither the time or patience.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    My God.....and they accuse us of living in the past. Come on surely you can do better then this.

Believe me the feeling is mutual between our clubs, I don't like and never have liked derby. No need to once again turn over back pages. Not even going to try and explain how football was and how it is today, surely if you was around you would think you'd understand, a long blown out boring bunch of drival, only surprise was you never mentioned Peter Taylor.

Once this stupid pantomime has blown over, your clown will be looking the ass he is. Our guy has nothing to prove to the likes of him, you know it, I know it.....and most in football know it.
    No mate your manager might not be the clown but you definitely are Its only a pantomime because your club were caught cheating and you can try and tart it up as much you like One things for wouldn't think Lampard would want to learn anything from a cheat Still find a Leeds fan who can explain why your club have apologised when your innocent I won't mention the past because I'm not old enough to remember But one things for sure I certainly don't give suck whether like my club or not

Sense of humour not much better
    Name:  stan_laurel_Confused__be_big_3.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  44.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Hope Leeds get whats coming to them, 'we don't care we're Leeds we're used to being shafted' , no but you do care thats why you're here whining, you can't handle the fact you've been caught spying and are being investigated just on that incident alone thats without the further revelation from weasel that he's done it to every team and shown how much effort he's put into it and how many people it takes to put all that lot together(20 I believe so not just one spy)

Name:  big-boy-baby.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  65.9 KB

Name:  4301507.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  59.7 KB

No mate your manager might not be the clown but you definitely are Its only a pantomime because your club were caught cheating and you can try and tart it up as much you like One things for wouldn't think Lampard would want to learn anything from a cheat Still find a Leeds fan who can explain why your club have apologised when your innocent I won't mention the past because I'm not old enough to remember But one things for sure I certainly don't give suck whether like my club or not

Fair enough mista. If you are a young un, city was down in 3 not long back in football years, it's life mate. We've had years of Schitt believe every LEEDS fan will tell you.

Lighten up this has become a farce, you will understand it one day. The serious Stetson dude needs to ease up on his hate for us......it's unhealthy, if this is your biggest concern at the moment then I pity you, I actually feel sorry for you, imagine that feeling sorry for derby fans!!!

Stetson in you serious life please could you show me any, ANY article where Newcastle fans are behaving like you.

Whilst noone from Derby has demanded a points deduction, fine or touchline ban, Bristol City's owner has now come out and called for a points deduction for the systematic spying on all clubs this season.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46920758

I have yet to say what I think should happen as I was still in two minds. As things stood, I was wondering whether the FA/EFL would even charge Bielsa and/or the club with....... well with what? The only thing I can think of that they could do within the current rules and regs would be a disrepute charge as "spying" isn't specifically covered. Will they do anything though? I still don't think they will. Following Bielsa's press conference where he broadcast just about everything there is to know about Derby's tactics etc which is rubbing salt in the wound, I think Bielsa should face a charge

Should they bring charges? I think they should but I think that a fine for club and/or manager plus maybe a touchline ban for Bielsa would be sufficient to prevent him and/or the club from repeating the "spying".

I would also like them to put this form of "information gathering" in the rules and regs as a no-no and specify harsh sanctions against others who try it in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    I would also like them to put this form of "information gathering" in the rules and regs as a no-no and specify harsh sanctions against others who try it in the future.
    But for that to happen there has to be a precedent set, a slap on the wrists or a 50k fine is not going to put others off, if the FA/EFL believe it really did contravene rule 3.4 section 2 or what ever it is then they have to come down hard and set the precedent, fining Leeds a measly sum is pointless when they've just signed a 70k a week keeper, hit em where it'll hurt the most and thats a total points deduction after all they've gain all those points through cheating

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Name:  big-boy-baby.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  65.9 KB
    Was this Beilsa 60 yrs ago

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)