+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: EFL Launch spygate investigation

The first I saw of Spygate was a report from Derbyshire police on the Derbyshire Evening Telegraph website, not from DCFC. It was much later that I saw anything form the club.

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsFTW View Post
    mistaram, for your benefit, I have already posted this

"I really don't like the fact that we sent someone to observe your training session, especially if there was no merit to it. It not how I want my club to behave and I wouldn't be overly happy about other teams treating us the same way." i.e went to far.

The point I have been making is that there is a loophole in the governance of the game, Leeds have been caught exploiting it and now its need to be closed.

I accept I have made assumptions, though they are not entirely without foundation. If Lampard had not made so many statements about its up to the league and how other clubs respond, then I would not be thinking this way. In equal measure it could be that idiot from Bristol, but whatever, if they are really going to make a massive song and dance about this, then my honest view is that there is more to these objections than just Leeds spied on us asking for point to be deducted. Would you not agree?

For your example about adultery, it did actually used to be a criminal offence and there are laws and regulations about how adultery is handled in the legal system ... but I digress.
    Yes I apologise you have stated you thought it was wrong But what was Lampard suppose to say when quizzed about what happened You rightly state you wouldn't like anyone spying on your club so if they did what would you do Where both clubs have gone wrong is letting there managers talk about it Should have been a spokesman or press office Thanks for your contributio n. you seem a level headed footy fan Lts hope it gets sorted soon and we can move on

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    That presser last night showed just how thorough Bielsa is in his methods and how insignificant the 'spy gate' saga has become..we will take what ever punishment comes our way and get on with it..your manager has put some top spin on the situation so we may just get shafted by the EFL.

But while Derby County push for the EFL to take actions against us our gaffer has handed every club in the division a dossier on Derbys set up and tactics for free

Enjoy the rest of the season and please keep hating us..we love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks Rev...last night was very enjoyable.

More seriously though...it seems ‘Spygate’ wasn’t so ‘insignificant’. Have to admit I’m surprised...but Leeds’ form has largely collapsed since the incident.

Tbh we were thrashed in the two league games when Bielsa was spying on all the opposition and beating most.

Since being caught red handed they’ve shown mid table form at best and although we shouldn’t overlook their injury situation last night we certainly seem to have caught up in the two play off games. Makes you wonder quite how much of an advantage spying on the opposition really did give them.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 16-05-2019 at 09:35 AM.

All these loud mouth Leeds fans have strangely dissapeared hahaha

Bielsa ain't exactly clever is he, he showed everyone what we did... what WE DID DO.. obviously we are going to change it all after that idiot has blurted it all out.

"never show anyone, they'll beg you and flatter you for the secret, but as soon as you give it up... you'll be nothing to them"

Bielsa got 5 minutes of attention and then his team collapsed like a deck of cards.... LOVE IT!!!!

He who laughs last.... laughs the best

Remember that

We might get hammered in the final, but we kept you down here with us, and for that,, its made our season enjoyable

One in the eye for that smarmy bas*ard Bamford, and an extra wallop in the eye for that clown Bielsa.... Get up my son!!!

2 points a game pre Spygate. 1.4 or 1.5 a game thereafter...............

I never had a problem with it

We needed to use it to our advantage in a big game, and we did that last night

I still think they should have hid binoculars in the bus, and left the ground last night to Moby's James Bond theme, had Marriott and Bennett up on the roof looking out of binoculars as it left the car park.

I spy with my little eye Floods in Derby because everybody's pizzing themselves
    Last edited by mistaram; 16-05-2019 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    I never had a problem with it

We needed to use it to our advantage in a big game, and we did that last night

I still think they should have hid binoculars in the bus, and left the ground last night to Moby's James Bond theme, had Marriott and Bennett up on the roof looking out of binoculars as it left the car park.
    Why?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)