+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EFL Launch spygate investigation

EFL Launch spygate investigation

12 points deduction for LEEDS and replay the game will do!

Always said Stuart Pearce was a Ram!!! See link

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/l...tuart-15684953

Name:  Kiss the Ram.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  43.2 KB

Both the FA and EFL investigating now. Can they both deduct the DYS 20 points?

Seriously though, on the one hand you have to admire Bielsa not hiding and coming out and admitting that he had done it and that this wasn't the first time either. On the other hand, the deed has been done.

I suspect he's done it most, if not all, games this season

Lampards pathetic reaction to it is the worst thing about it

If it was me I'd have had all the lads kitted out in James Bond suits, and whilst getting off the coach at the ground I'd have had a megaphone hooked up to the roof blaring out Moby's James Bond Theme. And Jody Morris would have been kitted out as Ernst Stavro Blofeld... with the cat as well

Ok, lets treat this like a comment worthy of responding to. The Moby remix was used for "Tomorrow Never Dies" and Ernst Stavros Blofeld was not in this film. In any event Blofeld was "a baddie" whereas Jodie Morris is, at least for now, " a goodie". The cat of course could be played by Peter Bonetti, reinforcing the Chelsea elements of our team and management

Missing the point entirely there Parkstone

It would have been satire

At least it would have been funny and geed the lads up

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Always said Stuart Pearce was a Ram!!! See link

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/l...tuart-15684953

Name:  Kiss the Ram.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  43.2 KB
    Nice sentiment but Psycho’s clearly still not the sharpest knife in the drawer is he?
    On the one hand he accepts it made no difference to the outcome and on the other he wants the result reversed.
    If they’ve broken the rules then deduct points by all means but don’t give them to us. We don’t deserve them and I suspect the rest of the play off contenders might have quite a lot to say if Derby acquired two extra points in that way.
    Besides, if they spied on us...how many other opposition teams have they done it to this season? That, for me is the question that should be being asked and raises a more serious issue regarding a points deduction.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Nice sentiment but Psycho’s clearly still not the sharpest knife in the drawer is he?
    On the one hand he accepts it made no difference to the outcome and on the other he wants the result reversed.
    If they’ve broken the rules then deduct points by all means but don’t give them to us. We don’t deserve them and I suspect the rest of the play off contenders might have quite a lot to say if Derby acquired two extra points in that way.
    Besides, if they spied on us...how many other opposition teams have they done it to this season? That, for me is the question that should be being asked and raises a more serious issue regarding a points deduction.
    Why would we only gain two extra points if the result were reversed?

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Missing the point entirely there Parkstone

It would have been satire

At least it would have been funny and geed the lads up
    Ah satire is it....

Aristophanes, Erasmus, Rabelais and Swift, you have all been out-jested. Voltaire, Pope, Parker, Heller, step aside you have been bested by the 21st century's greatest satirist. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me, those boys (and a girl) took a hell of a beating....

FFS

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)