+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pressley

Pressley

Odds-on to be our new manager, according to the News & Star. - External Link

I have a completely open mind on Pressley; good luck to the man. I will be there on Saturday to welcome him.

Up on official site:

https://www.carlisleunited.co.uk/new...even-pressley/

Note it’s only a half season deal. I can imagine what our Board have told him. “Behave Steven. If you get us promoted, you’re OUT.”

Elvis will do a good job for you .
    Don't be surprised if he brings in players from the Scottish premier League.

More than likely fringe players or those players now out of favour.

One thing for sure a bad result and it will be Holdsworths holdall to blame or Jenkins pies or Pattys glass hammers are no good anymore,got to look for something eh.It wont be the managers fault well not now because he talks good and all that what fans want to hear.Actions speak louder than any harmonic interviews or words,now prove it and good luck,any manager needs a bit of luck,fortune call it what you want so all the best in that respect and we shall see.

Passed the first hurdle because Cheltenham were not at the races and neither were we.Easy start for the new boss,probably had little to say or do with limited options at his disposal.He will be relieved more than anything else with the attacking prowess of late gone.Anyhow job done and with additions you never know(iron hot) just maybe eh.

Quote Originally Posted by sandpit View Post
    Passed the first hurdle because Cheltenham were not at the races and neither were we.Easy start for the new boss,probably had little to say or do with limited options at his disposal.He will be relieved more than anything else with the attacking prowess of late gone.Anyhow job done and with additions you never know(iron hot) just maybe eh.
    I expect a few signings from just over the border as he knows the Scottish game and will know who he can get even on loan more than likely .
    Time will tell.

Make no mistake Carlisle are a big club for me they should make the division below the top league and stay there but they need a financial backer .
    Last edited by Disco Buc; 20-01-2019 at 04:23 PM.

Any strikers gan buckshee Buc,wanted now,yes now and must be for nowt o.k.

Quote Originally Posted by sandpit View Post
    Any strikers gan buckshee Buc,wanted now,yes now and must be for nowt o.k.
    Well your not getting Cosgrove he's banging them in.
    But not of late to be fair. He puts himself about certainly not afraid to mix it up.

A player that would do an excellent job for Carlisle . I hope yous have a percentage of a sell on fee for him.

Credit to whoever spotted something in Cosgrove that we could not,doesnt look good on our part does it.Saying that we might get a shilling if he moves on,this more by luck than out else.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)