+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Leeds away

Leeds away

Moved to a Friday night

That's another away game I won't be going to. As with the Sheffield. Utd. game, the M1 on a Friday evening, no thank you! Anyway, my son won't get home early enough. TV is ruining the game.

I am officially vexed by this fixture change.

Sky TV + Sh!t EFL TV Deal Negotiators = Inconsiderate and Incompetent W@nkers.

Utter fkn tossers.

It was always going to happen. Big match, two teams going for promotion as well as being two of the big teams in the division. Pity there isn't a cap on how many times a team can be on. Trouble is very few would sit down and watch Rotherham v Brentford.

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    It was always going to happen. Big match, two teams going for promotion as well as being two of the big teams in the division. Pity there isn't a cap on how many times a team can be on. Trouble is very few would sit down and watch Rotherham v Brentford.
    Yep, doesn't make it any easier when logistics are thrown into chaos though.

Things may get worse when they release the price of tickets as Leeds tend to charge a fair bit.

Given it's a Friday TV game I'm hoping the Albion provide a ticket subsidy to offset any such costs.

My lad’s at Uni there so I’ll go anyway. But I have to say it’s never been a happy place for me - even when we stopped them winning the league with “that” goal all those years ago. On the way back to the station it was mayhem. May not wear my lovely new green and yellow shirt to this one.

Well, there’s another game on tv for me 😎.

Though, in honesty, might have been on tv here anyway, can catch quite a few Championship games. Understand your sentiments.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)