+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brexit

Brexit

The voters in this country voted to leave the European Union, I actually voted to remain, and yet those MPs entrusted to look after our country have totally ignored the public. Some are asking for another vote? What is the point when if they don't like the result they carry on with their own agenda?

I am fed up with these overpaid caber throwers who think their voice is more important than the voters who elected them. I am plssed off with all 432 who ignored the referendum. We are not a democracy.

Phook Brexit ,I voted to leave,so if we have another vote and it goes the way of remain,is it then the best out of three..

Hot News just in from Europe

Sad news from the Nestlé factory today. A night shift worker was crushed beneath a case of chocolate that fell 20 feet off the storage racking. He called for help repeatedly but every time he shouted "The Milky Bars are on me" his colleagues just cheered.

These boring obsessed brexit morons need psychiatric help for their ocd then get themselves a life. Primary school children are more grown up than them.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    The voters in this country voted to leave the European Union, I actually voted to remain, and yet those MPs entrusted to look after our country have totally ignored the public. Some are asking for another vote? What is the point when if they don't like the result they carry on with their own agenda?

I am fed up with these overpaid caber throwers who think their voice is more important than the voters who elected them. I am plssed off with all 432 who ignored the referendum. We are not a democracy.
    Davee...I must admit that I have been following the Brexit debate from afar and not with 100% real interest. Selfishly, whatever the outcome....other than having to apply for a residence permit again.....the result will not have much or very little impact on my daily life. Personally, if I could have voted I would have voted remain but that’s only my opinion and seeing as I have not contributed anything to the UK since the last 45 years my opinion doesn’t count anymore.
    What I am having difficulty in understanding is that The House rejected May’s Brexit deal with the EU which now seems will lead to the UK just walking away without any deal whatsoever as the EU will only offer crumbs to what has already been negotiated, but what I have been reading on various forums and comments in newspapers this is what the vast majority of those whose voted out want...No? Or have I seriously missed a chapter?

I was the MilkyBar Kid Alfie

These brexit protesters outside parliament every day do they not have jobs to go to?
    Or the school run?
    Or job seekers allowance commitments ect?
    Where do they wash/toilet?
    They should be arrested for unemployment fraud and vagrancy !

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    These brexit protesters outside parliament every day do they not have jobs to go to?
    Or the school run?
    Or job seekers allowance commitments ect?
    Where do they wash/toilet?
    They should be arrested for unemployment fraud and vagrancy !
    Apparently they spend their weekends at the London Stadium Trick!!

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    I was the MilkyBar Kid Alfie
    So you was that Speccy four eyed little brat Gaz..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Careful Alf he is strong and tough!!

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    no i wasn't you daft ConT

Wanna see how strong and tough I am davee?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast