+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Millers Madsters - Where are they now?

Frogmiller
    Gramiller
    Axholme
    Shiregreen
    Scarborough
    Amanda hug and kisses

Freezinmiller. I think he lived in Newfoundland. I don't think he had ever actually seen the lads play in person but he was a Miller by birthright and I seem to recall he made sure his baby son was bestowed with the same honour.

Frog was on here this morning. He didn't post but I saw his name in the online list.

EllisD. He could put a decent argument together.

No women on here anymore I don't think.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    No women on here anymore I don't think.
    You’re joking aren’t you? The way some of the whinging and bitching goes off on here, you’d swear blind it were women involved

Gino mentioned recently to me that he’s heard from Clar by email and he’s fine and still calls him dad.

Scarborough is good. I had a drink with him and his wife last time I was over there and I sometimes see him at home games. He’s in prawn sarnie so he’s in quite early.

Amanda is still driving his taxi about and sharing conspiracy theories. I did the fat lads calendar with his dad a few years ago. He’s like a hyperactive kid.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    EllisD. He could put a decent argument together.
    The "character" was a self-confessed fascist football hooligan who said that he was also a drug-addict... no wonder that you, as a " legal expert", liked him!
    He's probably back in the glove-puppet box in the attic, with many of the other muppets, K., and you should be too. Give us a rest.

Before you ask...where are Tom Bonce, Anastassia Crabapple , Dr Pokem, Rod Kemp, etc, etc,? - same place

Andy is saying "It's time to go home"
    (Waves goodbye and closes lid)
    Last edited by mikemiller; 15-04-2020 at 06:18 AM.

You may find this useful, Mike. It will help to prevent kempo from reading your thoughts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS8dNzRhMgk

You may find this useful, K

Name:  andy.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  49.7 KB

So your heroes include a bogus doctor, a fascist football hooligan, not sure Wendun is supposed to be - possibly a "completely useless cartoon character" (see early issues of Viz) and you are expecting us to believe that you part of the legal profession?
    Last edited by mikemiller; 15-04-2020 at 07:15 AM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast