+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Millers Madsters - Where are they now?

Seriously, has anyone heard from Clar?

I was thinking how Clar hadn't posted for ages myself Sota. The board has changed a lot though, he used to come on in the middle of the night and interact with a few of you, always used to sign off a post as "Ginos Son". Hope he's okay.

TFA is another we hope was on here all the time but doesn't post anymore, he was always having a row with someone or another but I liked him.

Poddington always gets a shout out on these sort of threads and was also a regular poster. I personally found is constant pulling people up because of grammar a bit annoying tbh but other than that a good poster.

Really liked Nez and would like to see him back.

Eastwoodwhiteboy was another regular who just disappeared.

Henman another, he was a bit too sensitive for on here and defected to Banter, he'd probably be okay now, it's a lot calmer lol.

There's loads more too.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Seriously, has anyone heard from Clar?
    Just looked and I haven't heard from him for about 18 months but that's not too out of the ordinary. Sent him an email to check on his well being.

Damn - email bounced back as destination quota exceeded

Just checked and he is still listed at his place of work with a head shot so I guess he just gave up on his gmail account.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 18-01-2019 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Just looked and I haven't heard from him for about 18 months but that's not too out of the ordinary. Sent him an email to check on his well being.

Damn - email bounced back as destination quota exceeded

Just checked and he is still listed at his place of work with a head shot so I guess he just gave up on his gmail account.
    CAM, his work email address is listed at his place of work. His first and last name separated by a dot followed by @uc.edu

It's in the public domain so should be ok to use it. I'm happy to send him a message but might be better from you since you have a more formal role? I'm a bit concerned too. I'd heard he was on a UK visit a couple of years ago. The most recent update I can find for him through Google is a date in late 2016. As you know he has a quite prolific academic profile on the web.

There was someone on one of the fb pages asking about Clar (I think that was who they named, was some point toward last year) might be a different one but they were also concerned

Hope alls ok

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    I was thinking how Clar hadn't posted for ages myself Sota. The board has changed a lot though, he used to come on in the middle of the night and interact with a few of you, always used to sign off a post as "Ginos Son". Hope he's okay.

TFA is another we hope was on here all the time but doesn't post anymore, he was always having a row with someone or another but I liked him.

Poddington always gets a shout out on these sort of threads and was also a regular poster. I personally found is constant pulling people up because of grammar a bit annoying tbh but other than that a good poster.

Really liked Nez and would like to see him back.

Eastwoodwhiteboy was another regular who just disappeared.

Henman another, he was a bit too sensitive for on here and defected to Banter, he'd probably be okay now, it's a lot calmer lol.

There's loads more too.
    "is constant pulling people up." Good grief 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    "is constant pulling people up." Good grief 😂😂
    We'll spotted Mellow 😆

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Having been around here since just about the beginning of MM I've seen many posters come and go, some of them genuine Millers and unfortunately too many of them figments of their own imagination. Concentrating on the 'real' people I thought I'd start a thread to try and get updates on what has happened to one or two over the past couple of years without wanting to intrude on their lives or expose their true identity.

Anyone know what has happened to these two who I seem to recall weren't having the best of luck with their health:-

NezTheMiller - always on here with a smile and fully vested in playing the Prediction League.
    ParkgateMiller - seem to recall he had ornithological and heavy rock interests.

Feel free to use this thread to post your own questions and/or answers around 'The real husbands (and wives) of Millers Mad'.
    I'm back, at last ha-ha, but I'm now Miller Nez because I can't log in under NeztheMiller. Thanks for the kind words CAMiller, it's good to be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Nez View Post
    I'm back, at last ha-ha, but I'm now Miller Nez because I can't log in under NeztheMiller. Thanks for the kind words CAMiller, it's good to be back.
    Ignore the question ont tother thread. Welcome back Nez

Any additions?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast