+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Millers Madsters - Where are they now?

Millers Madsters - Where are they now?

Having been around here since just about the beginning of MM I've seen many posters come and go, some of them genuine Millers and unfortunately too many of them figments of their own imagination. Concentrating on the 'real' people I thought I'd start a thread to try and get updates on what has happened to one or two over the past couple of years without wanting to intrude on their lives or expose their true identity.

Anyone know what has happened to these two who I seem to recall weren't having the best of luck with their health:-

NezTheMiller - always on here with a smile and fully vested in playing the Prediction League.
    ParkgateMiller - seem to recall he had ornithological and heavy rock interests.

Feel free to use this thread to post your own questions and/or answers around 'The real husbands (and wives) of Millers Mad'.

Nez and Parkgate, both excellent posters, I hope they're doing well.

I'm very worried about Clar, he seems to have disappeared and is not answering any emails or messages which is not at all like him. I hope he's ok.

Where is Monkey miss his posts and I think he owes me a pint from a bet we had about the millers winning.
    Ellis, Monty both could have a row on here but I liked the honesty of both of them nothing fake just proper opinions even if others didn’t agree.
    UTM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Having been around here since just about the beginning of MM I've seen many posters come and go, some of them genuine Millers and unfortunately too many of them figments of their own imagination. Concentrating on the 'real' people I thought I'd start a thread to try and get updates on what has happened to one or two over the past couple of years without wanting to intrude on their lives or expose their true identity.

Anyone know what has happened to these two who I seem to recall weren't having the best of luck with their health:-

NezTheMiller - always on here with a smile and fully vested in playing the Prediction League.
    ParkgateMiller - seem to recall he had ornithological and heavy rock interests.

Feel free to use this thread to post your own questions and/or answers around 'The real husbands (and wives) of Millers Mad'.
    Nez is doing ok. He's my uncle. He posts occasionally via the Fb groups.

I'll pass on the site's sentiments.

Cheers,

Grumps.

Quote Originally Posted by gkotw View Post
    Nez is doing ok. He's my uncle. He posts occasionally via the Fb groups.

I'll pass on the site's sentiments.

Cheers,

Grumps.
    Good to hear. Thanks Grumps. Tell him to get himself and his Compo avatar back on here. CAM

I wonder what happened to DavidR9? He was our resident legal eagle who always posted intelligent, interesting stuff but he hasn't been on here for ages.

Many ex-Millersmad posters are regularly on the FB pages these days. Mark Thomas writes excellent post-match reports. Zippy, Rouger, Red and Green and Scunnymiller are very active to name but a few. Gino also makes an occasional appearance as does Vespabri and Deano.

Big Rich is also a frequent FB poster but rarely on the subject of the Millers which it seems he has little time for these days. He is active in photography which he seems to be trying to set up as a business on a part-time basis

I haven't seen Sugar Tiler for about two years now but I get frequent emails from him and he appears to be well and still planning his takeover of the world. He lives near Sheffield in retirement and attends Millers matches on a regular basis. He has a circle of ex-RGS pals some of whom possibly make an appearance on here from time to time...

Didn't DavidR provide links to his Millers blog reports on here for a while or was that another David?
    Last edited by CTMilller; 16-01-2019 at 09:33 PM.

kempoo has been missing a while. anyone missing him?

Not missing Kempo as his like, but DavidR is missed and people like Poddington and a few others.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Not missing Kempo as his like, but DavidR is missed and people like Poddington and a few others.
    Agree. Poddington does occasionally still put in an appearance. DavidR was good, and pleased to hear that Sugar is still going strong. Glad to see the back of some posters though - I won't bother naming them as they are addicted to attention

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast