+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ipswich(home)predictions

Rovers 2 Ipswich 1

Well done everyone bar me
    Being negative is working wonders for rovers,even if it means I miss out.

I thought it was going to be "one of those games" at half-time. Perhaps we were a bit anxious and rushed in the first 45 - although credit to the Ipswich centre-back, who marked Graham very well.
    As we discussed after the Newcastle game (Champs), generalisations about players are something we should be extremely wary of.
    Armstrong and Rothwell were anonymous on Tuesday. In the second half today, both looked top-notch!
    I was impressed again by the Lenihan-Rodwell partnership. They seem to complement each other very well. Rodwell seems to have that extra bit of time that you see in class players. His recent history now looks even more mysterious. Quite a headache for TM when Mulgrew is fit!
    Another good performance by Travis, and a special mention again for the tireless Elliott Bennett: what a pass!
    Bell still has the occasional shaky moment, but he is definitely getting there. Another goal for Nuttall as well.
    Mowbray must now be quite relaxed about the transfer window.

I forgot to say. I think I've mentioned before that I have a sort of "cousin" who follows Bristol City everywhere. He reports that Kasey Palmer looked brilliant in the half-hour he was on today!!!
    Last edited by AucklandRover; 19-01-2019 at 09:31 PM.

Again aucks can't fault what you have said above
    I cannot see any action in this transfer window,apart from youngsters going out on loan
    Nuttall has given Mowbray the perfect answer to problem of when Graham tires or needs resting.
    Will the lack of action please our fans?
    Probably not but with rodwell turning out to be a class signing,it's sorted that problem area.
    As for Palmer he is being played in the dack role at Bristol city,he was never a winger.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)