+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: O.T.:- Mrs May, we share your pain

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Not sure what you're trying to say here Sid?
    I'm no fan of May, but I do feel a bit sorry for her. She was handed a position she can never win. The **** storm would be the same whichever way she tumbled.

Stabbed by the EU FOR THEMSELVES
    Stabbed by our OWN MP's for themselves

She's tried to pacify everyone and never could. Her deal is the worst possible result.
    She should have picked a side and stuck with it.

Remain, which we all knew she wanted. Knowing there would be a huge back lash
    Leave full stop, which was what the ballot said. Knowing there would be a huge back lash.

This could have been out in the open inside 6 months.
    I think it is all planned to grind the population down(EU loves doing that) until we give in and say forget it.
    Even Corbyns no confidence dash, in an attempt to get him into power will solve nothing.

So there is no party on the table to bring everyone into line. Liberals are an embarrassment, Greens? Well not worth a mention. SNP? Well lets be honest, they'd argue against free energy, if they thought it would gain an independence vote.
    Interesting YouGov poll yesterday. Only 8% of people have a second referendum as their first choice.

I think the phrase Humpty Dumpty is very apt.
    'You 'feel sorry for her'?
    This walking robot cadaver must have said 'this deal (Chequers) delivers on the referendum result' a thousand times. With a straight face!
    Wait and see what happens next before you show a sliver of empathy for this pathetic Dancing Queen.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... no Snobhead 1, it certainly is not. What we need to do is put all MP's into containers; ship them to the middle of the Atlantic and sink the b ship. Start again with a benevolent dictator. Now who could you suggest ...
    I'm sure your sinking the ship plan would get a lot of support, but I think we have to look to those currently in the House of Commons and find someone who is not easily intimidated, and prepared to stand up for what they believe in to take control of things. As I see it, there is only one candidate, and coincidentally it happens to be my local MP.

Anna Soubry, come on down.....

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I'm sure your sinking the ship plan would get a lot of support, but I think we have to look to those currently in the House of Commons and find someone who is not easily intimidated, and prepared to stand up for what they believe in to take control of things. As I see it, there is only one candidate, and coincidentally it happens to be my local MP.

lol, traitors gate for her.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    lol, traitors gate for her.
    Did you vote for her at the last election?

Yes or no?

Did you vote for her at the last election?

Yes or no?
    Did I vote for her when she stood in Gedling? No.

As has been pointed out, more Labour constituencies voted Leave than Remain, more Tory Constituences voted Leave than Remain. So why should the tail wag the dog?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    You forgot the bit where she needlessly called an election and lost her majority. That must have been part of the Remoaner plot as well wasn’t it?
    She did think she would win by a landslide according to those reliable opinion polls

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    She did think she would win by a landslide according to those reliable opinion polls
    Those voters may have changed their minds now they've seen the opposition
    / Re run?

She'd have to have a long chat first with her advisor. Shouldn't take long - over breakfast possibly - then a quick drive up from Charnwood to see her mentor in Rushcliffe.

Actually, skip the driving part, those coffee cups hold a lot of gin.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I don't feel sorry for May, she knew what she was letting herself in for and she hasn't delivered.
    This ............ however if she had any sense she should have resigned and let a Brexiteer take the helm and sort out the deal they promised the nation.

Here is the front page from one of the daily newspapers in Holland. I know that it will amuse some of you.

Name:  TM.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  79.2 KB

I won't spoil it with a translation.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123