+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O.T.:- Mrs May, we share your pain

O.T.:- Mrs May, we share your pain

Yes, Theresa, we too know what it is like to be bottom of the pile;
    to look at your team and know that several members aren't giving of their best on your behalf;
    to be jeered at by your own supporters;
    to lose by a massive amount;
    to realise that others have no confidence in you;
    to keep saying and doing the same thing over and over whilst hoping for a different result.
    Our hearts go out to you. Perhaps a conference is the only way out.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 16-01-2019 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Added O.T. prefix

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    to look at your team and know that several members aren't giving of their best on your behalf;
    to keep saying and doing the same thing over and over whilst hoping for a different result.
    Not sure what you're trying to say here Sid?
    I'm no fan of May, but I do feel a bit sorry for her. She was handed a position she can never win. The **** storm would be the same whichever way she tumbled.

Stabbed by the EU FOR THEMSELVES
    Stabbed by our OWN MP's for themselves

She's tried to pacify everyone and never could. Her deal is the worst possible result.
    She should have picked a side and stuck with it.

Remain, which we all knew she wanted. Knowing there would be a huge back lash
    Leave full stop, which was what the ballot said. Knowing there would be a huge back lash.

This could have been out in the open inside 6 months.
    I think it is all planned to grind the population down(EU loves doing that) until we give in and say forget it.
    Even Corbyns no confidence dash, in an attempt to get him into power will solve nothing.

So there is no party on the table to bring everyone into line. Liberals are an embarrassment, Greens? Well not worth a mention. SNP? Well lets be honest, they'd argue against free energy, if they thought it would gain an independence vote.
    Interesting YouGov poll yesterday. Only 8% of people have a second referendum as their first choice.

I think the phrase Humpty Dumpty is very apt.

She should have done what we voted for. Get fully behind the majority and lead us out of the EU!

Agree with Tricky here its what i've said for a long time they are dragging this out so Brexit doesn't happen it has been obvious for a very long time now.

May is not 100% to blame for this she has been handed a "project" that lets face it nobody wants Corbyn certainly won't want it he will want to get in once this has settled.

Its very dangerous tactics to use as IF as expected it doesn't go through there is going to be lots of angry people and what happens in the general election if people don't like that result ?!

This country is a mess as we are too scared to upset other nations by looking after ourselves first.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Not sure what you're trying to say here Sid?
    I'm no fan of May, but I do feel a bit sorry for her. She was handed a position she can never win. The **** storm would be the same whichever way she tumbled.

Stabbed by the EU FOR THEMSELVES
    Stabbed by our OWN MP's for themselves

She's tried to pacify everyone and never could. Her deal is the worst possible result.
    She should have picked a side and stuck with it.

Remain, which we all knew she wanted. Knowing there would be a huge back lash
    Leave full stop, which was what the ballot said. Knowing there would be a huge back lash.

This could have been out in the open inside 6 months.
    I think it is all planned to grind the population down(EU loves doing that) until we give in and say forget it.
    Even Corbyns no confidence dash, in an attempt to get him into power will solve nothing.

So there is no party on the table to bring everyone into line. Liberals are an embarrassment, Greens? Well not worth a mention. SNP? Well lets be honest, they'd argue against free energy, if they thought it would gain an independence vote.
    Interesting YouGov poll yesterday. Only 8% of people have a second referendum as their first choice.

I think the phrase Humpty Dumpty is very apt.
    I think the ANP (All Night Party) will sort it

I don't feel sorry for May, she knew what she was letting herself in for and she hasn't delivered.

Stuff the discussion on Brexit this is a great piece of humour. Thanks

Here is an interesting stat when considering the refendum result.

Interesting facts..................By overall percentage........
    52% Leave, 48 Remain
    By Constituency - 406 Leave, 242 Remain
    By Party - Labour: 148 Leave, 84 Remain
    By Party - Conservative: 247 Leave, 80 Remain
    By Voting Area - 263 Leave, 119 Remain

The only difference is that May will win tonight!

There is only one sensible way forward - another referendum.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast