+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Who's up for the Cup then? Seems we are!

Who's up for the Cup then? Seems we are!

Just got my tickets for Brighton and was surprised to see of the 4,300 allocation there were les than 150 left (unless I'm missing something) and they don't go on general sale until Monday.

Now please, please, please you Baggie Boys put a performance in. I have to live amongst all these imitation Albion fans.

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    Just got my tickets for Brighton and was surprised to see of the 4,300 allocation there were les than 150 left (unless I'm missing something) and they don't go on general sale until Monday.

Now please, please, please you Baggie Boys put a performance in. I have to live amongst all these imitation Albion fans.
    We've got ours too and yes, I'm afraid you're missing something. Only Blocks S1B, C and D have been made available for sale online thus far. Although supporters can order tickets in other blocks (E, F, G, H and I) in person or over the phone, there's no way of checking sales online until the tickets in said blocks have been physically released for sale online.

Sales seem a little sluggish at the mo'. Personally I'd attribute that to the 'better' seats in the blocks available online already having been sold, and would suggest many are waiting for the release of further tickets in other blocks before buying. This could prove a fruitless task though given that as stated telephone sales are in full swing.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    We've got ours too and yes, I'm afraid you're missing something. Only Blocks S1B, C and D have been made available for sale online thus far. Although supporters can order tickets in other blocks (E, F, G, H and I) in person or over the phone, there's no way of checking sales online until the tickets in said blocks have been physically released for sale online.

Sales seem a little sluggish at the mo'. Personally I'd attribute that to the 'better' seats in the blocks available online already having been sold, and would suggest many are waiting for the release of further tickets in other blocks before buying. This could prove a fruitless task though given that as stated telephone sales are in full swing.
    Thanks for the info.

Bit annoying that my reward for buying early is I end up in the corner at a lower level than I would have liked and late comers get a better choice.

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    Thanks for the info.

Bit annoying that my reward for buying early is I end up in the corner at a lower level than I would have liked and late comers get a better choice.
    You're welcome and agreed. This often does my head in with away tickets but I'm led to believe (unfortunately) it's the home club who decides the order of block sales. Had to settle for tickets to Stoke which were a bit further over than I'd like.

I'll be honest and admit I'd forgotten the sale dates for home season ticket holders going to Brighton. I needed two together as the wife's coming along for this one and I'd been after seats at the back as we stand, but they'd sold out except for in the corner.

Rang the ticket office on spec' and got lucky with seats in a different block further over which isn't currently on sale online. Would've done the same for Stoke if I'd thought about it and may bear it in mind for future fixtures if I have time to hang about in the phone queue.

Tried to get two seats this morning and was told that only one seat per member could be purchased at moment. Have to wait until Friday now when on sale to public.

Managed to get two tickets this morning over phone as website is allocating one per person still. Modern technology eh!

Extra 1000 tickets on sale for stoke

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)