+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Montrose

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    I take it the 'sleeping giant' was taking a nap this afternoon. A bit like myself TBH.
    I can assure you we were lucky to have 2728

I took a screen grab from the BBC text commentary

So do they only have these screen for premier league teams and thought the fun one was close enough?

Name:  oops.jpg
Views: 1086
Size:  44.3 KB

good professional performance yesterday. was a fairly comfortable afternoon which is always good when playing a lowere league team as i reckon some people would have thought we were maybe going to be the shock of the round.

felt we looked solid at the back and didnt give them much in terms of chances.

benji- Don't agree with anyone who thinks hes just as bad as rakovan, hes miles ahead of him. steady and comfortable game for him.
    Watson- steady enough. big test will be v Ayr as he was rubbish last time v them.
    Bouhenna- Calm and abit of quality on the ball at the back. strolled it.
    Frans- a few dodgy passes but defensively was solid enough. (can he deal with shankland if he plays?)
    Booth- starting to get a good bit of form imo. took his goal well and always looked to get forward.
    Gomis- Strolled it! needs to start v ayr imo
    Stanton- worked hard and decent enough performance.
    Nesbit- looked decent in 1st half but clearly not up to full fitness yet.
    Smith- couldnt really get him into game much but had some good moments. could be massive in the long run.
    McMullan- keep off corners and free kicks but generally he done decent enough.
    Safranco- worked hard and had a decent game. good to get a goal.

King- took goal well
    Harkes- took his goal well and had some nice touches. need to see more of him though before judging fully.
    Clark- good to get some gametime again.

some decent performances for us but friday will be much tougher v ayr who will be hurting after getting knocked out of cup. they will be looking for a reaction so hopefully we can get revenge.

for the cup draw? anyone but old firm and im happy. i reckon we will get east fife or st johnstone for some reason

Quote Originally Posted by darrenshedtastic View Post
    Frans- a few dodgy passes but defensively was solid enough. (can he deal with shankland if he plays?)
    Let's put it this way, he cannot possibly be any worse than Edge was last time out v Shankland.

We only ever get Ross ****y away

we are due the zombies again I fear!

Maybe reading too much into this, but having watched the highlight and thought it funny that King didnt really look interested in celebrating his bloody well taken goal, i wonder if his days are numbered?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)