+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Montrose

Montrose

Three days until we start our annual pilgrimage towards glory!
    Looking like a great crowd, 1600+ tickets sold already. Going to be another memorable day in tangerine.
    I知 sure RN will be taking this cup seriously and I知 hoping for a strong display to kick start the league campaign. I知 going with:
    Siegrist, Watson, Frans, Bouhenna, Booth, Jimmy, C Smith, Stanton, Aird, Clark, Safranko
    Subbies: Deniz? Fyvie, Harkes, Toshney, King, Edge, Nesbitt.

Can Aird pull the finger out and win us promotion?
    Is there still time for Toshney to prove everyone wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_Welsh_is_magic View Post
    Three days until we start our annual pilgrimage towards glory!
    Looking like a great crowd, 1600+ tickets sold already. Going to be another memorable day in tangerine.
    I’m sure RN will be taking this cup seriously and I’m hoping for a strong display to kick start the league campaign. I’m going with:
    Siegrist, Watson, Frans, Bouhenna, Booth, Jimmy, C Smith, Stanton, Aird, Clark, Safranko
    Subbies: Deniz? Fyvie, Harkes, Toshney, King, Edge, Nesbitt.

Can Aird pull the finger out and win us promotion?
    Is there still time for Toshney to prove everyone wrong?
    Can see Nesbitt being a plastic pitch player. Maybe him in for Jimmy. Jimmy get last half hour?
    Agree leave Fyvie out. Maybe altogether, a day off.
    You've dropped McMullan from the squad?
    Give Clark & Safranco 90 mins to try develop as a pair with Ayr Utd up next.
    I'd love Toshney to get through it all, the boy's had a hard time.
    Really looking forward to it tho. Hope the 12th man gets its voice back.

I'd play Fyvie. He needs matches to get his sharpness back.

he wont play on plastic pitch i dont think. id put stanton on bench and have nesbitt on for 90 or close to. Harkes for last 15-20 maybe?

Oops, sorry Paul 😂

Are there tickets still on sale for this?

Yeah, the stand tickets are sold but there are still terracing tickets available I think.

Working,
    Hope we go in with the right attitude for this game, take nothing for granted and get the job done. Don't think it will be an easy game.

Benji
    Watson Frans Bouhenna Booth
    Fyvie Gomis
    Nesbitt C.Smith Clark
    Safranco

with Stanton struggling at the end of pars game id be tempted to stick him on bench and let Gomis get some game time and allows Fyvie to get sharper as hes a player that needs to play all the time imo. drop him and he'll be miles off it v ayr.
    dont start Mcmullan, Aird, M.Smith or King and show to them that they all need to get finger out if they want to stay at united.
    Harkes to possibly get a wee cameo.

hopefully a comfortable game- not nasty cup upset shocks. get an early goal then hopefully play without pressure.

RN on arabzone saying strongest squad.

The questions being asked are getting worse on the zone - "The new owner has said he rates you, do you take that as a positive?" wtf!!??? RN just looks stunned at the pish same old questions.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)