+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: bielsa live

Sky with their usual " we will translate to more spectacular quote" Bielsa says that Leeds have spied on all their opponents. Not `watched` which i think is what he said.

Bielsa showing files

He has them all laid out on a shelf underneath his presentation. There must be over 50 folders in place.

"What I feel is I have not done anything unlawful or forbidden."

Bielsa now using an example

"When I was a coach of Athletic Bilboa we played Barcelona in a final we lost 3-0. I gave all this information I have shown you on Barcelona to Pep Guardiola. He said to be you know more about Barcelona that me! I do this analyse to ease my anxiety."

Bielsa begins once more

There's more to his... he has a final breakdown put into a powerpoint on each individual player from the Derby County squad that he can then look at after all of the information he has explained

"I do not need to go to a training session to find out an opponent. Why do I go? Because it is not against the rules and I didn't know it would cause such an issue. It is partly down to my anxiety."

He's doing what needs to be done to spike the guns of those who would wish us ill (whoever and wherever they are). The work he is describing was instigated well before any signature by the club to the bumf that came out last autumn, and has been done to analyse the performance of all Leeds opponents. What exactly can the EFL or FA say about something that predates the "memorandum" of last year, and has been conducted equitably and in an effort to ensure the best performance against opposition that is possible?

And if sanctions were sought, and I was Radrizzani (who most definitely WILL have known what Bielsa was going to say), I'd take them to the cleaners, every last one of the duplicitous, connving, trough-grovelling *******s.

Give Bielsa a 10 year contract right now..yes right now!!!!!!!

Bloke is a feckin genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Give Bielsa a 10 year contract right now..yes right now!!!!!!!

Bloke is a feckin genius.
    Amen

right, sorry for dsoing it in bits, but here is the whole thing

I wonder if Frankie baby has learned anything about his team in time for their game tonight

right it wont let me do the whole thing, so this is just the remaining bit to finish it

Where do you even begin?

Read below what we could make of quite an incredible hour and a half of Bielsa presenting to the press.

Bielsa says goodbye

"This is all and I thank you for your patience..."

Bielsa has now left the building.

Bielsa says "to conclude..."

He's now showing his analyse for Stoke... he's showing 26 games of Luton because of new manager Nathan Jones. Says they are looking at all of what he has shown from his previous set-ups etc.

Bielsa now breaking down video

He's got his goalkeeping coach explaining what the videos are showing... they are displaying Derby's attacking play and who goes where from each set-pieces.

They look at every set-piece and number them up to see how they attack... "does this help? No. Because we kept conceding!"

Finally Bielsa says they make a short video on the opposition goalkeeper (Scott Carson) how they can press or where his weaknesses are.

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    right, sorry for dsoing it in bits, but here is the whole thing
    Think we get the gist of it al clive thanks

Oh go on then......

Marcelo is THE god of modern day football

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)