+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: bielsa live

This is getting worse hes saying they watch other teams to see tactical systems and tactics on set pieces. I was on the side that this was just a massive over reaction and although we still havent broke any rules i dont think he is helping the matter.

"360 hours has gone into this..."

He is showing Derby County's results from this season now. He's got up from his chair and is explaining how colours on the fixture list show positive or negative cycles.

"Of each opponent we watched all the games of 2018/19 - we watched the 51 games of Derby County. The analysis of each game takes four hours of work - why did we do that? Because we think it is professional behaviour."

Quote Originally Posted by magnificowhite View Post
    This is getting worse hes saying they watch other teams to see tactical systems and tactics on set pieces. I was on the side that this was just a massive over reaction and although we still havent broke any rules i dont think he is helping the matter.
    He s being honest and saying what EVERY other club does, they just do it "under the counter" (see David Seamans comments as an example).

He asked someone in the room to pick a game... 19 is chosen. Bielsa is now breaking down the tactical breakdown of Chelsea vs Derby - he is showing analysis of the shape of the starting 11 for Derby and how it changed throughout the fixture.

Manchester United fixture chosen this time... more breakdown of how many chances Derby had to score and which team dominated the fixture at different points. He's going into great detail about how Leeds approach each fixture.

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    "360 hours has gone into this..."

He is showing Derby County's results from this season now. He's got up from his chair and is explaining how colours on the fixture list show positive or negative cycles.

"Of each opponent we watched all the games of 2018/19 - we watched the 51 games of Derby County. The analysis of each game takes four hours of work - why did we do that? Because we think it is professional behaviour."
    And the "spying" was what out of that 360 hours? Next to f00k all is what.

Please stop talking bielsa, you're tightening the noose the EFL and fa are pulling, they will lynch him for this.

Surely radrizzani didn't know he was going to say all this, surely he didn't sanction it?

He has a table on the screen which dissects how many games and how often Derby change systems throughout the season

"They've played 4-3-3 49.9% of the season..."

Bielsa now showing a spreadsheet

It has full stats of each player from Derby County and whether they have missed any games, goals scored etc.

"I feel ashamed to have to have shown you all this."

Bielsa showing clips

"I might not be able to speak English but I can speak about the 24 teams of the Championship." - Manchester United vs Derby County being shown on the screen. Bielsa going into detail at how they analyse the positions of each player during games and how it compares to previous fixtures.

Dosent matter how much he explains.
    He is wasting his time and giving away too much info.
    The FL/FA will fu ck us up anyway.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)