+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snow on its way

Snow on its way

From north of Scotland as far down as the Birmingham area
    After a mild winter it's going to hit us big time at least for the next few weeks.

To be fair we've been lucky thus far even with folk up here going around in tee shirts n the last 2 weeks .
    Are you lads ready.

It's snow joke Buc.,but us Lads from Lancashire are as tough as a Yawkshire womans Fanny, so it's not a problem..Bring it on

We hardly got any disappeared by supper time.

They are saying next week will be more problematic..
    Wait and see I suppose Alf.

Next week looks pretty cold but fine down here with plenty of cloud around Buc ..

Heading south tomorrow, to Bath then South Devon then back to Bath, back next weekend. OK so long as we can navigate over Shap tomorrow.

I've still got Bath on my 'to do' list,I've absolutely no idea why I've never been,it looks a lovely place to visit
    The weather is very cold here,frost on the windscreen but no snow,Coco hasn't been out by the Trent for weeks now and I think that he's starting to sulk a bit

Aye, take him out again or he might get bored and bite you.

Oh, wait.....

Lovely sunny day here. Had a frost last night, but apart from that no problem. Having walked Molly, there is some frozen water in the dykes. The temperatures are about a normal winters day, why the papers want to big it up is because the weather is click bait. You all fall for it. Absolutely noyjing out of the ordinary. The way the weather is now usually starts about nov the 5th. Its a warm winter.

If you want the real weather go to the weather channel, you get weather from around the world.

I’d imagine a geet big purple heed would melt any frost around it quite quickly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)