+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sorensen - Loan

Sorensen - Loan

He's now been inquired about from Hartlepool, Blackpool, Gateshead and Oxford.

I would personally say Blackpool or Oxford would be best for him.

Blackpool were good in playing Longstaff lots last year and that is what Sorensen needs.

Oxford however are desperate for a striker and will play him equally as much, Oxford also have Karl Robinson as their manager and i rate him as someone who can bring young talent on.

Yup...the sooner he steps up a level or two the better.

Just scored his 1st goal for Denmark u21s earlier.Need him to go on loan for experience because he will be needed back here next season for the Championship.

I would rather use him from the bench for the remainder of the season, instead if Hosses poo, that way he gets proper experience and the added advantage of training with the 1st team.

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    I would rather use him from the bench for the remainder of the season, instead if Hosses poo, that way he gets proper experience and the added advantage of training with the 1st team.
    Agree with that Mick. If he's going to be first team potential then the more he has to do with the squad the better and this is the only way to integrate him. Also it should keep those whose place he's likely to take pep up a bit.

As well as all of this it will send a message to other youngsters at the club that they will be considered seriously.

It’s a big step up which is made even more difficult when you are chasing games and have a lack of support from under quality team mates.

A loan only makes sense if he gets game time and an opportunity to learn.

His game is that of a poacher in the Lineker ilk.Can you in your wildest dreams ever seeing Rafa playing this type of player.

Mitro couldn't get a look in, even with his good hold up play...

Did he sign a new contract with us? I missed that one.

Yeah I’m sure I read some where he’d just signed a new contract.
    Everyone was commenting on his Geordie accent 😆

He has. 3 and a half years, I think.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)