+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 new inbounds this week?

2 new inbounds this week?

Was that not mentioned by AH last week? It's now half way through the "Massive week ahead," let's hope there are 2 massive signings coming through the door. By the way QP, I'm not paying for your username with ****e poems like that to your name.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Was that not mentioned by AH last week? It's now half way through the "Massive week ahead," let's hope there are 2 massive signings coming through the door. By the way QP, I'm not paying for your username with ****e poems like that to your name.
    Never saw that.

Thought they were hoping for last week, but was more likely this week. I'm sure it was on here somewhere, maybe from his twitter?

Ardley gave an update saying we probably aren't signing anyone before Yeovil and that he's been offered lots of players but his targets are harder to get

I thought you were talking about Hurricanes not players Foreign.

Cyclones mate, you're an Aussie not a Yank.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Ardley gave an update saying we probably aren't signing anyone before Yeovil and that he's been offered lots of players but his targets are harder to get
    Must be bloody hard to convince anyone to come. Anyone who's good enough to get us out of this mess will most likely want to avoid us like the plague.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Must be bloody hard to convince anyone to come. Anyone who's good enough to get us out of this mess will most likely want to avoid us like the plague.
    It could also have the opposite effect.They could see it as a chance to become a hero? Hard I know,but it's there to grasp,especially if it is on loan

Exactly. Looks good for them if relegation is avoided, if it isn't, then it ain't their fault and they go back to where they came from. Barcelona hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Cyclones mate, you're an Aussie not a Yank.
    Always English.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast