+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stan Collymore

Stan Collymore

I am from US. Can someone tell me who is this Stan Collymore? I know he played for Forest. Dont believe he was that great player yet he now seems to think his opinion is the hottest thing since the Spice Girls.

he beat up his wife, then said I only hit her with an open hand, and now reckons Leeds should be relegated to the conference

someone could kill someone with an open hand strike, I know, Im a taekwondo instructor, I've studied what effect an open handed strike can do, and if done right, it can kill

Just a woman beater, nothing else needs to be said.

Wasn't his wife it was his girlfriend...she was a weather girl, not either of those two big un's who sang "It's raining men" but Ulrika Jonsson.
    Was on Talksport, talks/shouts out his views, now on some internet thing and tweets alot.
    Ulrika went on to date Sven Goran Eriksson

Thanks all. Heres hoping we crush Stoke on Saturday. MOT

Funny how these so called pundits who are hardly high on morality, Keown, Collymore, White etc are calling it scandolous, cheating and unethical. Someone needs to call these clowns out. I mean Keown after saying spy had a step ladder and bolt cutters now on talk sport saying Bielsa employs someone just to spy on the opposition! Sky sports left the headline up saying Bielsa spied on all teams. They need to have a word with themselves bloody hypocrites. Shouldnt really expect anything from sky after Cellino wouldnt let them in. Stuart Pearce on in a bit and he was calling for the result to be reversed. Should be interesting.

There's a few mentioned here that would certainly benefit from an open handed slap.😠. Personally I don't care what they think or even listen to the thick cnuts.

He likes to hit women and in his spare time goes dogging (and I don't mean he walks dogs).

I believe that Collymore is famous for his coining the phrase "women and rugs are made to be beaten regularly".

I wasn't aware that he had any football ability?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)