+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VR

VR

Does anyone else mess about with the virtual reality kit? I've been wanting to try it for ages but never had a compatible phone until now so I got myself the samsung gear VR. It's been a giggle so far and quite addictive but can anyone recommend what other apps, games or videos to buy for it?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Does anyone else mess about with the virtual reality kit? I've been wanting to watch **** on it for ages.
    Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Fair enough.
    Cheeky monkey. Where could someone download VR **** if someone wanted to try it?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Cheeky monkey. Where could someone download VR **** if someone wanted to try it?
    I can only imagine that certain well known streaming hubs would have some. Danger, danger though. You take them off and there's a cup of tea waiting for you.

I can only imagine that certain well known streaming hubs would have some. Danger, danger though. You take them off and there's a cup of tea waiting for you.
    That made me laugh out loud at work . Attracted some curious glances from my colleagues.

Quote Originally Posted by Onebobbyconnor View Post
    That made me laugh out loud at work . Attracted some curious glances from my colleagues.
    "That happened to a boy at my school" for 2019.

"That happened to a boy at my school" for 2019.
    Indeed. A modern variation of an old urban myth. Very funny and fair brightened up a dull afternoon at work

Indeed. A modern variation of an old urban myth. Very funny and fair brightened up a dull afternoon at work
    Someone at my school was in receipt of the sobriquet "Bathroom Pete" for a similar story that was more than likely, made up.

He still gets called that to this day

P.S. have you heard about Campervan Mondo?

Someone at my school was in receipt of the sobriquet "Bathroom Pete" for a similar story that was more than likely, made up.

He still gets called that to this day

P.S. have you heard about Campervan Mondo?
    An old pal of mine who was a wee bit of a "character" had a camper van and wasn't shy about telling his stories. I'm sure none of Mondo's shenagigans will be as disturbing!

An old pal of mine who was a wee bit of a "character" had a camper van and wasn't shy about telling his stories. I'm sure none of Mondo's shenagigans will be as disturbing!
    Mondos a Meldrum loon. That means deviant

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast