+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Labour

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    You don't need to read it and I'm sure you know that.
    Transits To Turkey should start you off. This is the one that sticks in the mind, can't be @rsed to search for the others.
    No when I say “paywall”, I mean I can’t read it because it’s behind a paywall.

You don’t need to put an @ in arsed either.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    I don’t know anyone who has changed their minds either from leave or remain. A couple of people who voted remain have said if this happens they may vote leave as they don’t believe there should be a second referendum.

Have we actually got much more information from either side in the last 2 years?
    Well we’ve now got the negotiated withdrawal agreement which potentially forms the terms of our departure. Oh, and there’s been lots of stuff published about the likely consequences of leaving without an agreement, including from the government itself. And of course we know what staying in will be like, because we’re er, already in.

Other than all that, yeah there’s f00k all information. By the way, how’s the potty training going?

Strange reply - potty training, you probably need to explain that to me.

Yes we have the withdrawal agreement that has been rejected, but not yet the future trade agreement.

Yes we have had the likely consequences of leaving without an agreement, seems pretty similar to 2016 to me.

We don't know what staying in will be like because we don't know how the EU project will evolve over the next 20 years.

Other that that a fine summing up BFP.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Dyson wanted us to join the Euro in the early 2000s when he thought it suited him. Then the EU took him to court and he suddenly came out as a Brexiter. Singapore have just signed a trade deal with the EU.

Yes the Japanese have come here to build cars for the European market. I wonder why that would be, and whether they’ll be doing so in the future. I don’t think any of them have moved their entire HQ here though. To quote Malcolm X again, “You’ve been had, you’ve been hoodwinked,, you’ve been bamboozled”.
    What about the 4,800 people he employs in the UK or the new development he is spending 200 million on in Wiltshire creating many new jobs. Maybe that doesn't suit your agenda to mention that.

Dyson wanted us to join the Euro in the early 2000s when he thought it suited him. Then the EU took him to court and he suddenly came out as a Brexiter.
    When did the EU take Dyson to court, and what for?

Quote Originally Posted by HaylePie View Post

Remainder fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by HaylePie View Post
    Because the EU tried to stitch him up by giving preference to his rivals. Lovely people.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39882674

But shock / horror he called their bluff

No when I say “paywall”, I mean I can’t read it because it’s behind a paywall.

You don’t need to put an @ in arsed either.
    Have you seen the interviews by Change Britain from Davos with the Three @rses?

Smugness personified and confident there will be no Brexit.

'Who they?' I hear you not asking...............drums please............

Gideon Osborne.
    Roland Rudd.
    and Satan himself, Tony Bliar.
    What a team to have on your side Eh?

Where's an avalanche when you need one.

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    There is no evidence that a 2nd referendum would swing towards remain...unless you voted remain in the first referendum see it as a way of maybe not leaving. Personally I believe it will go even more to leaving.
    The evidence is in the polls:

https://whatukthinks.org/eu/question...ould-you-vote/

Quote Originally Posted by andy6025 View Post
    And we all know how reliable they are
    Seriously though a new vote would be won by remainers imo.
    First I think a lot of people like myself who voted leave would boycott a second vote, the referendum was a one off once in a lifetime vote (or so we were told).
    Secondly some will be scared by the remainers project fear mark 11, although I think some remainers who believe in democracy and are sick of the way the EU are acting would change their mind.
    And third if it was true that the young voted remain then there will be many 16/17 year olds who weren't eligible to vote in 2016 will now have their say. Where as many older voters will have died or will be to Ill to vote now.

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast