+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Labour

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Really it isn't because that was LibDem policy and Labour's policy has never been to hold a second referendum.
    I think you're wrong about that, didn't the members vote at the conference to have a second referendum? And he's the one who wanted members to decide the direction of the party.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    I think you're wrong about that, didn't the members vote at the conference to have a second referendum? And he's the one who wanted members to decide the direction of the party.
    It must be difficult for Corbyn because all his political life he has been anti EU, but then again he didn't have the carrot of being Prime minister dangling in his sights then did he?

Makes me laugh to see leave voters complaining about our incompetent politicians. If only we’d known that in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Labour delegates have approved a motion that would keep all options - including a fresh referendum - on the table if MPs are deadlocked over Brexit.

Voting to keep it as an option is not voting for it. So I'm not wrong. No need to apologise, I'm used to it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45631792

Sorry to post so much but as one of the very small number of posters who actually support Labour, someone has to do it on a thread entitled 'Labour'.

Btw, it must get confusing for some of you right wingers who keep telling us that Corbyn is a commie, but he is actually your only hope of implementing Brexit. Once he's gone,you will have a Remoaner like Yvette Cooper in charge.
    Last edited by Bohinen; 17-01-2019 at 08:38 PM.