+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Labour

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Someone like Nigel Farage?
    In what way could possibly link Farage with the far right and looking to exploit power?

This should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    In what way could possibly link Farage with the far right and looking to exploit power?

This should be good.
    As was made clear with the copied quote in my post (#83 if you're struggling), I was proposing Farage as a possible example of a person with a nasty drive appealing to an angry population. You are the one who instantly thought of the far right.

I wonder why that would be?

As was made clear with the copied quote in my post (#83 if you're struggling), I was proposing Farage as a possible example of a person with a nasty drive appealing to an angry population. You are the one who instantly thought of the far right.

Just for once.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    WTF is a “pre conceived interpretation”? Is it another long winded way of saying “opinion”? If it is your whole post is just a very long way of saying that your “pre conceived interpretations” are of more value than mine. Fair enough. But my pre conceived interpretation is still that you have far right sympathies, but try to dress them up in reasonable, flowery language. You’re a literate version of Trickytree.
    Then I can answer your opinion of me in a very straight forward manner. You are wrong. I do not have far right sympathies. Not unless you've broadened the categorisation of "far right" to include firmly right-wing but still mainstream Conservative politicians such as Jacob Rees-Mogg or John Redwood, both of whom - in my opinion - talk more sense than many of the other politicians on all sides put together.

Because I had just highlighted the surge in the far right terrorism across the EU.
    Someone could, like Hitler be able to exploit that. Take Germany.France, Italy. All have major rises of representatives in their parliaments.
    Now explain again how Farage(who isn't even an MP) could be exploiting that?
    Farage has done no more than act as a voice of the disgruntled in the UK.

Funny really, how he isn't anti immigration. He wants a fair and controlled immigration,yet the libs/left accuse him of being racist.
    He voiced his dislike for the recruitment of Tommy Robinson, and gave up his UKIP membership as a result.

Europe is in the grip of Far right uprising, by the EU's own doing.

So explain, again. How like Hitler, he could exploit the situation of the surge of the far right across Europe.

Just watched David Lammy on Sky News

He should be the Brexit negotiator because as he says "Just to be clear we need clarity"

That will sort the EU out.

We could raise billions for the NHS if we taxed politician who use the word "clear" and we wouldn't need to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    WTF is a “pre conceived interpretation”? Is it another long winded way of saying “opinion”? If it is your whole post is just a very long way of saying that your “pre conceived interpretations” are of more value than mine. Fair enough. But my pre conceived interpretation is still that you have far right sympathies, but try to dress them up in reasonable, flowery language. You’re a literate version of Trickytree.

1761Pie, if you’ve can find somewhere that I’ve said Brexit voters are thick, uneducated racists fire away, but you’ll be looking a while. I don’t think that at all, but some of your posts do make me wonder...
    The only thing that makes me wonder is who is 1761 pie?

...Malcolm X: "The white liberal differs from the white con*serv*a*tive only in one way: the liberal is more deceitful than the conservative."

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ...Malcolm X: "The white liberal differs from the white con*serv*a*tive only in one way: the liberal is more deceitful than the conservative."
    I see you're a 'one-size-fits-all' horsey

Away from the drug fuelled ravings of Hoss, prominent Brexiter James Dyson announced he’s moving his HQ to Singapore(along with production of his new car) and Brexiter loony Tory MP Daniel Kawczynski has asked the Polish government to intervene to prevent Parliament from delaying or cancelling Brexit.

There’s a word for conspiring with a foreign government to act against the national interest...

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast