+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Stenhousemuir Roll Call and Sh@t

Post match presser will include
    “The boys looked as though they needed that game, we looked lethargic, lacked a competitive edge.
    The 90 minutes will have done them good & I expect us to improve”.

Zzzzz

Awful got to rank as one of the worst home results in the clubs history. I truly wish the likes of Considonkey would stop mouthing off to the press before matches like these.

Quote Originally Posted by EintrachtFrankfurt View Post
    Awful got to rank as one of the worst home results in the clubs history. I truly wish the likes of Considonkey would stop mouthing off to the press before matches like these.
    Considine can’t help himself. Another result to put into his shameful scrapbook.

What a f ucking joke!! Happy clap that you coonts! DM and the team should be ashamed and the club should be made to reimburse the fans

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Considine can’t help himself. Another result to put into his shameful scrapbook.
    His name does pop up quite frequently in the list of AFC embarrassing moments. A testiment to the longevity of his career.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    His name does pop up quite frequently in the list of AFC embarrassing moments. A testiment to the longevity of his career.
    There is one that lasts longer....

Just missed the Edinburgh train to make the sh!t day worse.

That was poor. Thought Logan was poor again. Cosgrove couldnae trap a bag o cement. We shoulda been 3 up before they scored and their goal was poor. Good cross though, something we struggled with! Need to work on our crossing. And getting on the end of them!

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Indeed. Considine is a great success compared to him.

It wasn't good but let's not over-react with one of the worst results in the club's history and all that. The players will suffer for their complacency by visiting Ochilview for the replay.

Even with possible atrocious weather during the replay, I wouldn't expect anything less than a 2 or 3 nil victory.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Milne?

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast