+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Stenhousemuir Roll Call and Sh@t

Poor lethargic performance, winter break clearly disrupted the momentum of the team. They we're slow and generally pee poor all over.

Considine as usual getting slated however Logan was once again horrendous. I'm starting to worry that the interest in Joe Shug is as a Devlin replacement. Where is the guy?

I don't think McGinn is half the player that left us. Absolutely zero pace at all now. A few players need to seriously up their games and work rate.

I'd be delighted if we signed a right back.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    We are a shocking football team who will find it very difficult down in Stenhousemuir to get into the next round. To all the happy clappers who cannot see past Del...if we get knocked out by Stenhousemuir would you sack McInnes?
    How's it going pal, I seen that coming yesterday like a fkn train
    I am amazed at the amount of folks who have got red tinted glasses on and have had for a long fkn time, or Milne / McInnes tinted glasses on and appear to be living in denial ffs.
    We are a shocking clueless footballing team and are showing zero signs of getting any better. I know I have consistently ripped into Donkey ever since we signed the muppet.
    DM making signings of that standard and then relying on him as our main striker option is not and never should be an acceptable standard for the dons.

I'm not blaming the donkey for yesterday they were all as bad as each other, and that is not the first time this season and anyone who wants to say any different must have their head so deep in the sand its scary.

I just don't understand why folks cant just be honest and accept us for what we are, and that is a fkn shocking clueless footballing team.
    Que the pelters and abuse from the happy clappers

SF

This place is always quiet after a pish result.

I blame Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    No.
    You wouldn’t want McInnes sacked if we get papped out by Stenhousemuir...no wonder he just goes through the motions at our club now as he seems untouchable.

You wouldn’t want McInnes sacked if we get papped out by Stenhousemuir...no wonder he just goes through the motions at our club now as he seems untouchable.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    How's it going pal, I seen that coming yesterday like a fkn train
    I am amazed at the amount of folks who have got red tinted glasses on and have had for a long fkn time, or Milne / McInnes tinted glasses on and appear to be living in denial ffs.
    We are a shocking clueless footballing team and are showing zero signs of getting any better. I know I have consistently ripped into Donkey ever since we signed the muppet.
    DM making signings of that standard and then relying on him as our main striker option is not and never should be an acceptable standard for the dons.

I'm not blaming the donkey for yesterday they were all as bad as each other, and that is not the first time this season and anyone who wants to say any different must have their head so deep in the sand its scary.

I just don't understand why folks cant just be honest and accept us for what we are, and that is a fkn shocking clueless footballing team.
    Que the pelters and abuse from the happy clappers

SF
    87 Kilos is the first to say he wouldn’t give McInnes the dunt if a very poor Stenhousemuir papped us out the cup. Milne wonders why we cannot entice more fans to the matches at Pittodrie...1-1 against Stenhousemuir at Pittodrie isn’t going to have anyone rushing to get a seat at Pittodrie anytime soon wiggy!
    Milne and McInnes both want to turn the lights off at Pittodrie but I hadn’t realised that they were wanting to do it now!

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    It wasn't good but let's not over-react with one of the worst results in the club's history and all that. The players will suffer for their complacency by visiting Ochilview for the replay.

Even with possible atrocious weather during the replay, I wouldn't expect anything less than a 2 or 3 nil victory.
    On a well used community plastic surface like Spain Park

I was in the bar there prior to an East Stirling game and the barman was saying some days see 4 games on it

A replay at Ohilview is the last f@cking thing we need. But we deserve it as yesterday was f@cking honking
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 20-01-2019 at 10:51 AM.

87 Kilos is the first to say he wouldn’t give McInnes the dunt if a very poor Stenhousemuir papped us out the cup. Milne wonders why we cannot entice more fans to the matches at Pittodrie...1-1 against Stenhousemuir at Pittodrie isn’t going to have anyone rushing to get a seat at Pittodrie anytime soon wiggy!
    Milne and McInnes both want to turn the lights off at Pittodrie but I hadn’t realised that they were wanting to do it now!
    How was your red TV reception yesterday RJ my picture reception was the only thing about that game that came anywhere close to be acceptble. But I actually could not take it any more of watching that sh1te as my poor fkn eyes were starting to bleed and I packed it just after 50 mins when some folks were calling it a header by the donkey, but in reality the ball bounced aff one of the corners of his napper and very nearly cleared the dick donald stand ffs. That was it for me, and I never watched another second of it. STenny will feel robbed yesterday and quite rightly so. This has been coming for a long long time. But fair play to them I bet they cant all wait to get back to their full time real day jobs tomorrow and tell all there, friends, colleagues, customers and pupils what it was like for them to be playing the mighty Aberdeen.

Did you get your fridge magnet and traffic cone pal, I sent them by DHL last week

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    How was your red TV reception yesterday RJ my picture reception was the only thing about that game that came anywhere close to be acceptble. But I actually could not take it any more of watching that sh1te as my poor fkn eyes were starting to bleed and I packed it just after 50 mins when some folks were calling it a header by the donkey, but in reality the ball bounced aff one of the corners of his napper and very nearly cleared the dick donald stand ffs. That was it for me, and I never watched another second of it. STenny will feel robbed yesterday and quite rightly so. This has been coming for a long long time. But fair play to them I bet they cant all wait to get back to their full time real day jobs tomorrow and tell all there, friends, colleagues, customers and pupils what it was like for them to be playing the mighty Aberdeen.

Did you get your fridge magnet and traffic cone pal, I sent them by DHL last week

SF
    The RedTV reception was very good. I think a couple of posters on here had a bit bother but I had no problems.
    I cannot put my hand on my heart and say we will coast the replay...I can actually see us getting knocked out. Really hope I am wrong but Stenhousemuir will create more chances at home.
    Redirect the traffic cone to Del...it will be a far cheaper option than Considine and far more useful.

I'll moan when required and criticise the manager but reading some of this is making my eyes bleed.

It's a 1-1 draw at home against a lowly team in the Cup. It happens now and again. However, it only becomes an issue if we're actually knocked out of the Cup by the aforementioned lowly team.

After the draw today, we'll have a much clearer idea of how the Cup run will pan out. We need silverware, and we need win the Scottish Cup soon because it's going to be 30 years soon.

But we're still in the Cup, and we're 3 points off the top, so just relax for the moment. If we lose the majority of the next five games then we might have something to moan about...

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast