+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: Stenhousemuir Roll Call and Sh@t

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    don't remember anyone saying we don't have a budget to win a cup?
    Aye but it's impossible to win the Cup if the great Celtic team are still in it with their fantastic players. But with the luck of the draw and a fair wind perhaps we'll all be celebrating another double cup runners-up season alongside our great Skovdahl team of 99/00

Exciting times ahead

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    don't remember anyone saying we don't have a budget to win a cup?
    I don’t want to hear any excuses about finances when we get beat by Celtic again in the cup competitions.

good result with ease , fairly cold , a few things however good pass marks for stewart , wright ,ferguson, hobban
    the rest passable however logan was at times dreaming and what was he thinking when he handballed
    max lowe was so comfortable in defence but didnt give anything in attack was this under instruction ??
    best laugh shortly after their boy scored the own goal and the chant of Derek derek sign him up sign him up

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I don’t want to hear any excuses about finances when we get beat by Celtic again in the cup competitions.
    In that case, I don't want to hear any bleating from you if we happen to lose to a team with a budget that is less than ours.

Quote Originally Posted by redtaz View Post
    the rest passable however logan was at times dreaming and what was he thinking when he handballed
    Yet another brain fart from him, he was p1ss poor all night.

are highlights/the goals available anywhere ? I had thought there would be something on bbc scotland website

Quote Originally Posted by erchieplum View Post
    are highlights/the goals available anywhere ? I had thought there would be something on bbc scotland website
    No the best but better than nothing.

https://www.stenhousemuirfc.com/matc...r-vs-aberdeen/

I like cowdenbeath - a good hun club - ya bassa

Quote Originally Posted by erchieplum View Post
    Red TV

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Aye but it's impossible to win the Cup if the great Celtic team are still in it with their fantastic players. But with the luck of the draw and a fair wind perhaps we'll all be celebrating another double cup runners-up season alongside our great Skovdahl team of 99/00

Exciting times ahead
    Nobody celebrates losing, yourself maybe, however, if we get to another final, like any other game I’ll be cheering/willing us on to win.

SF

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast