+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Noor Husin to Bradford City

Noor Husin to Bradford City

Seems to be plenty of rumours, I will be quite pleased if it’s true, another off the wage bill to create space for battlers, he certainly isn’t one !
    Will only be remembered for his goal v Crewe

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    Seems to be plenty of rumours, I will be quite pleased if it’s true, another off the wage bill to create space for battlers, he certainly isn’t one !
    That rumour has been going for a week now but hope its true!

I hope it's true as well. Are you sure it's not Bradford Park Avenue?

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    Take O'Brien from them and send Husin their way... Amazing swap in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I hope it's true as well. Are you sure it's not Bradford Park Avenue?
    Might be a problem now as Bradford have just in the last half hour announced a new signing !
    A midfielder aswell 😔

He's one of a handful of players who simply isn't going to be of use in our relegation battle, so I hope this one is true. He's a technically gifted lad, but he isn't what we need. You never know, he might be one of those players who turns into something decent at another club.

Astonishing if true, whichever club wants him. Maybe I'm old-fashioned but I've always understood that a midfielder's first duty is to run around, make tackles and win the ball. Then, if they can play a bit too and score a goal, even better. Noor Husin never seems to run anywhere and couldn't tackle a paper bag. The only reason fans were initially patient with him was those two spectacular early goals, but in the depths of a relegation battle he's not the one you want with you in the trenches.

Bradford City have just completed the signing of midfielder Jermaine Anderson - so not Husin.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Bradford City have just completed the signing of midfielder Jermaine Anderson - so not Husin.
    Husin isn't fit to polish Anderon's boots. No comparison in quality at all.