+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: New signing imminent

Anything around £3m will see Pinnock leave and he can't be replaced effectively in my opinion .

Centre back is definitely an area that needs reinforcing. Pearson and Mccarthy were allowed to go because they were full backs by trade and to get them off the wage bill considering we still have Pinillos and Fryers and Cavare. Hindsight's a wonderful thing but both have spent more time in the treatment room. However, Williams is shaping up nicely and Cavare is hitting form at the right time.

Apart from Potts nobody has left or is leaving that I'm overly bothered about. I'd still back us to get another centre back should Jackson leave. Although I'd rather have the cover in first.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    If I was thee lad i'd go and support some one else because I can see your Hart is not in Barnsleyfc every thing you post is negative . It's obvious you did not listen to the new owners when they took over they stressed they WOULD NOT THROW MONEY at the club and hoped they would be self sufficient,.
    My heart is with the club and always will be but since the 2016 destruction of a quality side we have gone backwards and these new owners are doing nothing in my eyes to change that its the same scenario assemble a good squad get all of our hopes up and then sell them off 1 by 1 if that is being self sufficient does it mean keeping the club ticking over and pocket the rest because it seems that way to me it's not ME that's being negative as you say, what positives have these owners done to make me think any different

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    My heart is with the club and always will be but since the 2016 destruction of a quality side we have gone backwards and these new owners are doing nothing in my eyes to change that its the same scenario assemble a good squad get all of our hopes up and then sell them off 1 by 1 if that is being self sufficient does it mean keeping the club ticking over and pocket the rest because it seems that way to me it's not ME that's being negative as you say, what positives have these owners done to make me think any different
    I'm enjoying the results and performances on the pitch. However, I'm totally with you on the the off the pitch scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    If I was thee lad i'd go and support some one else because I can see your Hart is not in Barnsleyfc every thing you post is negative . It's obvious you did not listen to the new owners when they took over they stressed they WOULD NOT THROW MONEY at the club and hoped they would be self sufficient,.
    Some clarity on the accounts would help supporters understand the decisions made I feel colliers .

Whilst ever they are hidden , players are sold and replaced for considerable less money then questions and opinions will be raised .

We need to know where we are given the last owner banked £12m on transfer dealings .

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I'm enjoying the results and performances on the pitch. However, I'm totally with you on the the off the pitch scenario.
    Of course I'm enjoying the season so far as well Ponte but I'll always have the 2016 destruction at the back of my mind and I hope it doesn't happen again but I'm not confident it wont

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Moncur to Luton!!

Heard Jordan Green from Yeovil and Elliott Simoes from FC United of Manchester, Jason Kerr from St Johnstone
    All signed apart from the last one Kerr who we’re struggling to get

St Johnstone have rejected a six-figure bid from Barnsley for top-rated defender Jason Kerr.

The promotion-chasing English League One club tested the water with a cheeky offer of around £200,000 for the 21-year-old, who is under contract until the summer of 2020.

But Saints boss Tommy Wright, who is preparing for back-to-back clashes with Celtic, has no intention of parting with his prized asset.

And the club have already begun talks to secure centre-back Kerr on a long-term contract after he helped the Perth side clock up 11 clean sheets in their last 15 games.

BFC Barnsley Footballers Cheap

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    BFC Barnsley Footballers Cheap
    750k Moore,650k Woodrow not cheap in my eyes.

Selling Bill selling cheap

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast