+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I hope I知 welcomed back on here

I hope I知 welcomed back on here

I look at this message board several times a day but rarely post - as most of my thoughts are thrown onto the BBS.
    Anyway I知 back posting on here.

Same owd problem has occurred on BBS.
    Admin very very slow to see attempted bullying by certain individuals - and when there is a backlash by the person being bullied - then as per usual BBS Admin bans the person being bullied.
    Ridiculous.

But anyway - glad to be posting back here.

Always there in a crisis Nudger

[QUOTE=Ponte_Steve24;39125081]Always there in a crisis Nudger [/QUOTE

Thanks.
    Their loss.
    And even if I say it myself - it痴 a big loss for the BBS because there isn稚 anyone on there that can generate discussion like I can.

Tharra message booard tart. We are the Brian tha keeps running back to when Wayne dumps thi. Thar allus welcome but dunt treat Brian like a dooarmat.

Happy to see your posts, Nudger (here or in BBS) - please please leave out the extreme language though

Ivrybody should feel welcome on here. Thuz no cliques on here as suggested by a few irregular posters nar and ageeun. Thee get on here generating thi great discussions Nudger. Tha 1/2 odds on though forra swift return to BBS wunce thi bans bin lifted a reckon

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    I look at this message board several times a day but rarely post - as most of my thoughts are thrown onto the BBS.
    Anyway I知 back posting on here.

Same owd problem has occurred on BBS.
    Admin very very slow to see attempted bullying by certain individuals - and when there is a backlash by the person being bullied - then as per usual BBS Admin bans the person being bullied.
    Ridiculous.

But anyway - glad to be posting back here.
    What did you get the red card for?

Quote Originally Posted by anstonred View Post
    Happy to see your posts, Nudger (here or in BBS) - please please leave out the extreme language though
    I don稚 use extreme language - only very rarely when something has gone seriously astray.
    And BBS Admin fully understand this.

But they are so slow to intervene - and just penalise those that then react.
    Allowing their little clique to continue on their merry way without a word to them.

Welcome back Nudger. Thinks seem a bit stale here lately. Maybe you can spice them back up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy501 View Post
    Welcome back Nudger. Thinks seem a bit stale here lately. Maybe you can spice them back up a bit.
    Shuddant the "them" be "us" Jonners ? Tha wunna Booard anorl.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast