+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New signing imminent

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I hope the one that is left is the one who Goat wo onnabart when he wo pillakin the fans at Burnley that we wud be pleased with signings abart to arrive.
    I hope youre right SB because its totally bewildering and underwhelming what we have seen so far.

He will Polster the squad

Brown has replaced Potts. Moncur was a fifth choice midfield player, and we have signed 2 pact wingers to add to the squad. Decent signings. Well done Barnsley FC.

Brown was already here, and our 5th choice midfielder still need replacing.
    We need players for this season, not next season or the season after that.
    Sunderland have had offers of millions for a player out of contract in the summer and won't let him sign for anyone unless they loan him back til the end of the season.
    If we lost £6M being relegated, how much have Sunderland lost?
    They were in the Prem 2 seasons ago and still have players on Prem wages.

Av got to agree theer Nozzer , all good signings , Jacob Brown now showing how good he is , extend his contract quick !!! This lad is improving fast , MOM at Wombles for me , reyt laiker

These might be great signings for the future Roma, but don't you think we need a couple of signings that can step straight into the first team squad now?
    Woodrow limped off on Saturday, hopefully he's ok.
    It is a squad game now, and our squad is would struggle with 2 or 3 injuries & suspensions.
    Brown & Williams are coming along nicely, and Thiam & Cavare have upped their games.
    It's a good job they have.
    A couple of loans, anything to give cover.

The two lads signed today are development squad players and given the size of the contract for Simoes they expect that he has a chance of breaking into the first team and making them a massive sell on profit in the future? The other guy looks like he could be hit or miss as he’s only 20 and sounds like he’s already had a few clubs checking him out after a bad injury.
    The development squad has been light for a while and always have trialists playing in u23 games so they will bolster the young uns.
    So far we have signed Green to replace Potts! That’s it nothing more nothing less it’s underwhelming so far but there are 10 days to go yet to bolster a side who have shown we are capable of winning this league! However I would be amazed if we spent anything on players to make us go WOW......

Apparently everyone is happy at the club with the squad so what the fans aspirations are count for zero let it be on their heads if we don't get promoted

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    These might be great signings for the future Roma, but don't you think we need a couple of signings that can step straight into the first team squad now?
    Woodrow limped off on Saturday, hopefully he's ok.
    It is a squad game now, and our squad is would struggle with 2 or 3 injuries & suspensions.
    Brown & Williams are coming along nicely, and Thiam & Cavare have upped their games.
    It's a good job they have.
    A couple of loans, anything to give cover.
    Of course we need someone fit ready and into the first team , who tho ? I have my choices, like many may have , it's up to the board tho? Im Not 100% behind them personally , Regards Woodrow , he was walking round the pitch after being subbed on Saturday with ease , no limp etc , doubt he will be out long if at all ? He looked in good spirit to be honest

I bet any of the other clubs in this division wish they had our squad, and we have just added to it with 2 outstanding very young players BUT YET some suporters are not satisfied just what do you want, because me as a supporter since the last time we won a league title in 1955/56 thinks this is one of our best chances since, we have a good team a good Management set up and good owners just get behind them.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast