+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OT) co-op

OT) co-op

I know this a football board and many won’t like this post but many of you no doubt live in Swinton or go to the co-op in Swinton time to time.

Just been today and I had my arms and hands full with shopping there was no way I could have gone through self service as I needed some help however the one person behind counter decided to refuse service as all customers are to use the self service machine unless buying cigarettes.

Now what would you have done? Personally I don’t mind using them for a few small items but I’m not being forced to do anything especially lift a pack of 6 water over self service, so I just left them in a pile where rest of customers had placed them.

Did you think to use a basket to put your groceries in? Maybe this might have helped you?

Get your point though of a poor set up by the sounds of things. Customer service goes a long way these days in retaining your customer. Take it you just walked out without purchasing anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Did you think to use a basket to put your groceries in? Maybe this might have helped you?

Get your point though of a poor set up by the sounds of things. Customer service goes a long way these days in retaining your customer. Take it you just walked out without purchasing anything?
    Pretty much I went to Asda near Tesco in Dearne valley.

And the basket is for girls and it wouldn’t have helped with a 6 pack of water

And brin mate I never think about anything 😝

"Basket for girls"?

Two baskets at Asda, small ones and those big ones like they have at Wilkinsons that you can also push/ drag.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    "Basket for girls"?
    I've met a few that have been basket cases but not as many men that fit that bill!