+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Enzio in contention for Yeovil!

Quote Originally Posted by theory_extinct View Post
    Could. Stand by what I said. Rock bottom is rock bottom. His goals haven't contributed anything real yet.
    His goals and assists have given us 5 points, that's 1 point away from being a quarter of our total points and he has missed the last 9 games... Without them we'd be 8 points adrift and not 3 points so his goals have absolutely contributed. It's like saying the 3 wins Kewell got don't matter because we're still bottom.

He also contributed to a third of our goals while he was in the team for what it's worth
    Last edited by Freeman25; 18-01-2019 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    His goals and assists have given us 5 points, that's 1 point away from being a quarter of our total points and he has missed the last 9 games... Without them we'd be 8 points adrift and not 3 points so his goals have absolutely contributed. It's like saying the 3 wins Kewell got don't matter because we're still bottom.

He also contributed to a third of our goals while he was in the team for what it's worth
    He is also the only player we have who can create something out of nothing (like his goals against Cambridge and Exeter, and winning the penalty at Macclesfield) and actually occupy defenders (often being double marked).

Well, I hope there's not too many expectations put on him to solve all our problems. Over hyping players has been part of the problem this season, perhaps. Good to see him returning sooner than expected, though.

Quote Originally Posted by placidpie View Post
    Well, I hope there's not too many expectations put on him to solve all our problems. Over hyping players has been part of the problem this season, perhaps. Good to see him returning sooner than expected, though.
    I can't remember any players good enough to over hype?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123